Remove the ability to respec

I requested, and so he replies again… :wink:

Of course, threads need derailing and I need a dance party. My favorite song is on :slight_smile:

Oh, he’s replying again without taking the hint. :roll_eyes:

Remember to thank me, OP. This is fun at first, but gets tedious depending on how long the person is willing to forgo his sleep schedule.

The hint that you aren’t getting? The bump is nothing, the title is worthless. This thread is derailed.

Thank you :slight_smile:
Also, I don’t sleep, I can go all night baby :wink:

Obligations. Sorry. But it’s nice that you care.

My only obligation is making sure you help me derail every single last one of these threads. You’re a mean buck, but you’re getting broken.

You’re not cheery anymore, is pretending to be retarded too hard?

Go back to it, I miss it, I enjoy you being all happy, this night’s only getting started and you can’t call it quits this early :slight_smile:

Shh… playing the game right now. Besides I told you I wasn’t reading anything you said aside from your predictive “zinger” you are obliged to put at the end of your posts anyway.

Yes the game I have you playing :slight_smile:

Instant typing as soon as I reply, I love it :slight_smile:

Sure, that?

YES OF COURSE, why wouldn’t I love living in your head rent free? :slight_smile:

Umm, yeah, of course that…thing.

The thing where you keep replying to me? I enjoy that that :slight_smile:

Nice! Good thing I found something you enjoy!

Oh I also enjoy TBCC without dual spec, and I enjoy my friends, and I enjoy a lot of things actually.

I’m glad you enjoy me enjoying taking your time :slight_smile:

He may be intelligent but he clearly seriously crossed a line either by bullying, or trolling, or some other foul play in the past else I wouldn’t have perma blocked him (something I don’t do lightly).

The rare opinion and insight he has may be interesting but not worth the hassle of parsing through the obnoxious stuff. The block stands.

Sorry, had to lay a tremor totem for my group. Anyway, continue.

Should probably focus on your group, wouldn’t want my sweet little Kumasama getting kicked for being bad.

I don’t have bads as friends and I refuse to let you be that :slight_smile:

Yeah, and stuff or whatever, right?

Sorry, literally in an instance right now and am just going with the flow.

Sounds like quitter talk. You’re a green parser not a gray parser. Pick up the slack :slight_smile: