Uncouple the Void Elf wings from the chestpiece

How did a thread about a simple request turn into this? I really should go to bed.

1 Like

Honestly at this point, I’m wondering if her position isnt simply ‘if Blizz says it, it is definitely 100% wrong’ and this childish way of thinking is why she knows customization is heavily unpopular: because Blizz said people like it.

If so, no wonder she cant link proof.

1 Like

That’s what you seen the most? I seen lots issues addressed on them.

It feels like an incomplete character model, stiff, ugly, nothing like the actual Nightborne you grind for.

I don’t see eyes…

I don’t see eyes again…

Sorry, not seeing eyes again.

This race is beyond ugly lmao

This one doesn’t mention eyes either…so…

I could keep going on here… a couple of people mention eyes. I am not going to dispute that. Still they have much bigger issues from the start. That just falls on deaf ears? The first one I posted about player’s feedback is how I feel about them the most. “character model, stiff, ugly” Not only that, the only armor that accommodates this weird model is the custom heritage armor.

To not derail thread I can stop ranting about actual feedback on Nightborne and address the topic on hand which is Heritage armor. I wouldn’t mind if the wings got disconnected from the chest piece for the Void Elves.

1 Like

The one right above this line literally has the eyes photoshopped to look different.

1 Like

Alternatively:

Remove wing cosmetics from the game. They’re always gaudy trash and immediately make me think of F2P cash shop MMOs.

1 Like

link proof of what!? You are literally the most annoying troll i’ve seen on the forums.

“I WANT A LINK THAT SHOWS PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE NEW COSMETICS”

uhhh ok that’s not really that possible to outright prove but:

“THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH LOL”

you just talk just to talk. Go away lol

Her dumb trolling is at least keeping the thread bumped so theres a very slightly higher chance Blizz might actually see it, so I’m not complaining :man_shrugging:

I don’t accept the idea that they don’t have the resources to do both.

3 Likes

well they complain that COVID-related issues have made resources tight so, going by that, they dont.

Hm… Nothing in that thread about Nightborne or LFD options. Just someone annoyed that Void Elves learned how to dye their hair. Which has more to do with Void Elves getting Blood Elf hair colors and not specifically about additional Character Customization.

Try again.

A net positive change is a net positive change. Customization for the Nightborne fans like myself who have been begging for Nightborne to actually look like freaking Nightborne is great. Yeah the game has problems but these customization options are not negatively affecting my opinion at all. I like them and that’s all there needs to be to it. You’re the one making this into a bad thing for no reason.

Just lighten up a bit. There’s nothing wrong with being critical of Blizz especially right now, but this just isn’t a reasonable to throw a fit over.

3 Likes

You’re moving the goalposts. You said there was a massive backlash about the announcement of cosmetic changes in 9.1.5, but that thread is specifically about Void Elf hair colors, not complaining about the fact they’re adding cosmetics.

4 Likes

A) I already said the only complaints I’ve seen have been blood elf fans crying that void elves can be bloned now
B) In that link he’s suggesting adding more customization

This is literally my thread

8 Likes

yeah cause you read 1000 replies in 3 minutes.

run along. You’re trying too hard.

If they literally have to choose between cosmetic alterations and game design, then what a lousy company this is. How did they ever make it this far? :stuck_out_tongue:

(you have no idea how anything works in the real world, huh?)

im not talking about HIM, im talking about the responses and the SEVERAL directions that thread has taken over the passed few days, WHICH IS WHY YOU CANT PROVE THIS WITH A MERE LINK

did you learn? Did you evolve? Has your lightbulb just turned on now or?

And why does one thing prevent the other from being done?
As a matter of fact, you can talk about what issues you want addressed, rather than just saying there is something more urgent and not saying what it would be.
You can even create a thread to talk about it, or even learn how to address these problems without undermining the interests of other people, which are no less pertinent than yours or anyone else’s.

It’s more productive and less pedantic. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Ctrl + F isn’t hard to use, troll.

2 Likes

get the awesome wings off the nerdy-lookin popped-collar and put it as a cloak? i agree, they should do that.
…that’s all i got to say about this topic.

2 Likes

Do you have me confused with someone else?

Eh doesn’t matter. You came in here and claimed a thing then when asked about the proof you didn’t give anything except to claim it was unproveable.

I’d imagine if there was a major backlash against customizations in 9.1.5 that it would be here… in the forums… just as much as anywhere else. Surely you can show a thread where its come up?

Apparently.

Though I would have thought that was only among High Elf Pros thinking I’m a monster… for all the wrong reasons…

Not sure I really do that… I’ve asked for proof before and many times folk provide it. I mean I don’t know everything and when someone says something interesting I’d like to know where its from…

I mean some folk like it. Better to just make it an option I think.

Can we have a link to some folk generally complaining that more important game mechanics should come before that?

I mean I’ve seen you say that I think in the other thread and one or two other folk, but it doesn’t seem like a large backlash to me.

Speaking of…

Armored Void Elf?

Pretty sure this is actually the Legion armor set that looks like Sylvanas’ armor… but eh.

An armored version of our Heritage would still be cool.

10 Likes