Remove blood elf blue eyes

That’s like saying “hey maghar players, in 9.2 you’ll be getting green skin options, rejoice”!

Double down on the BLOOD in BLOOD elf and give them more fel options. I’ve seen some fan made ones which are incredible.

33 Likes

Dude, they haven’t been leeching off Fel lorewise since the end of TBC. The sunwell is full of arcane and the light goodness. That is what they leech off now.

13 Likes
15 Likes

That doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

Fixed for giggles.

:cookie:

14 Likes

He’s admitting that this is a poor attempt at trolling the other thread.

Of course, removing blue eyes from BE because they’re not “high elves” would mean Blizz would have to also take back blue eyes and all those skin tones from VE, because they’re also not “high elves.”

10 Likes

Way to parody my intellectual thread with your lack of lore knowledge.

The sunwell has both holy and arcane energies. Which justifies blue eyes for belves.

You know what justifies uncorrupted void elves?
Helfer money lining blizzs pockets.

:clown_face:

Try again next time.

10 Likes

It does because he’s making fun of the other thread. Read the OP in the other thread and then this one.

It wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha! :rofl:

7 Likes

ah, gotcha. Makes sense now.

1 Like

Please close this thread. It is forum spam meant to parody my thread.

Person who made it doesn’t even know about the energies of the sunwell.

I mean, the main archtype for Void Elves has white skin, blond hair and blue eyes. She just has a void form, which all Velfs have as a passive trait. Color skin and eye color skin is just something that is a flavor, not actually needed.

2 Likes

You don’t get to decide that. There are other parody threads. It’s not against policy. Go back to your own and mute this one.

6 Likes

This is a very petty conversation to have. Let the Blood Elves have their blue eyes and give them the Void Elf hair styles. The Alliance players finally won and get their High Elves as a playable race. This has to be enough.

1 Like

It’s making fun of another thread. It’s not meant to be serious. lol

Incorrect. If you go in to the Void Elf starting zone you see High Elves in there. Which I assume are there to join the Void Elves.

6 Likes

How about we just remove void elves? your whole race is a joke, even in lore there shouldn’t be more than like a dozen of you

Try the fact that sin’dorei whom relied upon corruptive fel magic throughout the Burning Crusade suffered merely green eyes.

Intellectual indeed.

I’m pretty sure that’s the point.

People are using the same argument to argue against void elf natural options. This thread parodying that argument in the opposite direction.

7 Likes

I mean, the same can be said about blood elves. After BFA, they really are a very small small population. There shouldn’t be many of you guys either yet you guys outnumber any Horde race out there.

It’s funny but there are much less velf players than belf players, so it kinda fits your idea more.