Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Please be reminded that all bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye will be adjusted to their final “nerfed” state with the weekly reset in each region next week.

Additionally, the requirement for attunements for those raids will be lifted at that time.

Thank you!

19 Likes

“Final” nerfed state? As in not getting the original 2.1 nerfs ever?

Or getting the full 2.1 nerfs next week?

Neither of those would be what would was expected. That statement is very confusing.

7 Likes

what about heroics then? you nerfed kara attun with no warning or ever said you did still publicly, but heroics remained the same.

are we gonna get heroics nerfed down to honored rep now if you’re gonna remove attun for t5?

5 Likes

Thanks for the update Kaivax :kissing_heart::heart:

4 Likes

we need clarity here

4 Likes

What does this mean, Blizzard.

Does every boss have a “final” state?

2 Likes

Yea I completely agree, is Solarion being changed to her final incarnation with Light of the Astromancer instead of Mark? Are the other changes from what was originally 2.2.0 to the adds in SSC/TK going into effect (i.e. lowered centurian damage, removal of spirit of redemption etc…)? Not to the mention the initial “The encounter is now set to its post-nerf configuration.” for KT was vague.

Is it possible to get ‘specific’ updates for what changed in each dungeon?

6 Likes

Does Blizzard even know? lol

11 Likes

Definitely need more details here.

Do you mean the nerfs implemented next week are the final, never going to be nerfed again state with attunement required, hp the same ect?

Or will they be nerfed again with the release of phase 3?

Or are we getting all the nerfs next week?

1 Like

do we stack on Al ar or spread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

More clarification on the nerfs would be appreciated

3 Likes

The thing is, even if Kaivax takes the time to write the nice, thought out, high effort response post that we would all appreciate, the implementation is more than likely going to be completely different anyways.

I will say that starting a statement with “as a reminder” and then saying something you’ve never said before is definitely bad form. Let’s find out Tuesday what that actually means.

6 Likes

ya bilzz. stack or spread? … STACK OR SPREAD???

4 Likes

Can we get some clarification on the nerfs? Is the Solarion change in? Al’ar meteor/dive bomb change? Al’ar movement change? With us being able to go directly to the end, are we getting badges from bosses? Gold drops increased? Extra token? Trash HP nerfs? There’s so many “nerfs” that went in throughout the patches can we get some actual patch notes?

4 Likes

are the nerfs the version you said a month ago or is it the next content patch nerfs to kt and ssc.

This conflicts with what was previously posted by you.

For instance you said Vashj was only getting the MC changed by having them be able to be CCd.

If we are going by her actual fully nerfed state that’s far more changes than just MC targets.

Can you clarify with actual changes?

2 Likes

Attunements removed??

Christmas came early! I can play the game now!!

1 Like

You could have always played the game you were just lazy

7 Likes

Why are you guys so vague ? Can we get numbers / stats ? Like all the time never direct, like wtf…

5 Likes

I’m sorry, what???

You were nerfing 3 bosses. Morogrim, KT, and Vashj (and not full nerfs to Vashj either). You didn’t say anything about nerfing all the bosses or removing attunements.

4 Likes