"Final Nerfed State" next week, questions

Like I said its only going to take you one pull to figure out whats going on. Everything in the game has been solved.

I’m not licking any boots here you guys are just being overly dramatic and lashing out at anyone that doesn’t share your outrage for lack of patch notes. You guys have so much info that you already know how they are going to patch it but you are raging because you might wipe once when it goes live.

Why do we need to wipe in a raid to find out what changes have been made to the raid instance when Blizzard had the common courtesy to publish patch notes back in 2007?

Are we more entitled than raiders in 2007? To ask for the same treatment?

6 Likes

Its your, “I am defending blizzard being completely inept at their jobs in telling us what is going on and disguising it at a hot take”

They are viewing TBCC as a side project that they forget about until Friday at 4:45pm and they are like “oh yea, we were supposed to tell them what was happening” and they write 2 sentences saying basically saying “yea we are doing the thing next week.” and leaving it at that. Then posting it and then going home for their 3 day weekend and ignoring everything.

2 Likes

I dunno man why did anybody wipe in a raid trying to figure out a boss. Its sad to see players with Vashj loot have such a casual attitude to stuff like this.

Like I said you are lashing out at anybody that doesnt join your temper tantrum. I was pretty diplomatic in my first response to this thread but you guys cant seem to come at me with anything but ad homs so whatever.

Have fun with your seething I guess. :grin:

Except we didn’t “have” to wipe on alar to find out that meteor changed to dive bomb and with it was no longer shared damage.

They literally told us.

Let’s go back over the timeline together real quick so we’re all on the same page.

Nov 8th (day before patch) the following nerfs are announced:
Serpentshrine Caverns

• Morogrim Tidewalker – Tidewalker Lurkers’ health has been reduced to their post-nerf values.

• Lady Vashj – Persuasion no longer provides crowd control immunity.

Tempest Keep

• Kael’thas Sunstrider – The encounter is now set to its post-nerf configuration.

Blizzard then walks this back because they obviously gave little to no warning. Then decides to push these nerfs live on the 14th of december.

This was posted 3 weeks ago (23d if we’re truly being pedantic about it)
NOW we have this:

If you cannot see a problem with this would you please turn your monitor on… these are two entirely different messages.

4 Likes

They say “we’re implementing 2.4.3 versions of SSC/TK on tuesday.”

and we’re set. Really extensive communication we’re asking for… or rather clarification. No need to continue to feed the troll.

Times like these I’m glad we raid wednesday so I can let other people Guinea pig the fights for me

Was one of the reason i proposed Thursdays over tuesdays, haha.

Because I remember what the post nerf fights look like but somehow I have a funny feeling that not all of them will be implemented leading to some interesting events.

You were anything but diplomatic in your initial post. So don’t try to walk things back because you get called out on your bad takes. It sad to see someone like yourself with hardly any raiding in TBC speaking about issues that people that actually raid want to know more information about since Blizzard is doing a poor job of communicating with us.

No we can’t go on the PTR and try the changes before hand because they didn’t spring the last message on us until 2:22pm Friday and PTR went down at 4pm that same day. Not to mention the main thing of that PTR was to test out the next phase that is coming which is BT and Hjyal. Not to test out changes at the last minute for this coming raid lock out.

2 Likes

Here is what happened.

They were going to do the half nerfs as originally planned then do the full nerfs on December 14th. The forum dwellers lost their collective minds.

Instead of dealing with this inevitable freak out multiple more times, they decided to just let you whine once more because theirs no appeasing.

Is it that hard to comprehend that clarity is needed when the planned nerfs do not align with what Kaivax just posted?

Also this. PTR isn’t telling us anything about Tuesday’s patch.

Jesus. The “asking for patch notes is throwing a temper tantrum” people are so freaking absurd.

7 Likes

People freaked out because they planned nerfs with less than 24hrs notice.

Then they walked them back

Then they posted that they planned on pushing the nerfs on Dec 13th, giving us over 2 weeks notice and people were largely fine with it.

Now with almost no notice they’re pushing completely different nerfs.

You see why people are annoyed here?

3 Likes

it was like 2 sjw’s not ‘half’ lol

Get some therapy

1 Like

lose some weight.

Meanwhile pigs still run the empire and the remaining staff are apparently too drunk to pound out a few patch notes.

1 Like

Classic is a small part of Blizzards ROI. They aren’t going to put a whole lot of time and effort into it. But I do find it sad that people don’t want to be the guinea pigs - even for a super nerfed state. The thought of the unknown just terrifies them lol.

Let’s be honest. Players in general these days are a lot more scrubby.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.