Remember when we didn't start with flight at all?

See, I’m thinking the same thing. I don’t think people are thinking about aspects like that.

I love Skyriding on my flying disc/kite or rather Sky Surfing :wink:. This is what they should’ve done from the beginning, although I understand they needed a way to introduce the new flying. This positively takes my immersion gaming experience to a new level. NOW I will go play the DF storyline :+1:t5: :v:t5:

Alright, I’m gonna come back to this. You keep saying no one NEEDS or REQUIRES one way over the other. I’ll admit what a big dope I am and embarrass myself here.

You know those rep banner things scattered throughout Dragonflight? Most of which are on mountain peaks and difficult ledges, etc? I could NOT get those done until static flying was introduced. I simply couldn’t. I tried when the air-stop ability (whatever it’s called) came out and still couldn’t. I am a blind walrus with horrible coordination and would just literally fly right off of the mountain and die. Over and over and over again. I gave up. I couldn’t do it until static came out.

Now maybe that’s not a NEED for you, but it was a NEED for me. And I think that’s where the disconnect is: one person’s way isn’t everyone’s way and vice versa. We all have issues, we all have reasons, and yeah, I guess some of us are just too perfect to fail at anything. But some of us are blind walruses with depth perception issues like me lol.

1 Like

I don’t understand why it’s hard for u to understand we play this game for fun? Like why does everything NEED to be REQUIRED. This is required for me because I LIKE it. Thats it. It was FUN. And that is a requirement for me to have fun so I continue playing this game. I’m not saying ur not with me on the cd removal but ur describing us in a backhanded way. Its just simple, I enjoyed this and now its gone…… 🪽 You literally cannot swap to steady flight form from mount. Period. Its gone. :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

has anyone found any super fun/derpy animations with the changes to the old flying mounts?

i tested out HH mount, and was strangely amused by the gait

I’m good. Appreciate the offer.

No I don’t because thaty is a private conversation .

This is an open forum (open to wow players with game time) so no one here has any expectation of privacy and can be responded to by who ever even those that think not only different then them but also think their thoughts border on the absurd .

If you honestly have a problem with what my opinion is the by all means feel free to put me on ignore .

Plus I never called any one an idiot , I said idiocy of people . Even smart people can do idiotic things from time to time .That doesn’t mean they are actual idiots ,it just means what they did or said at the time might have been dumb.

The uh, whatchacallem, the nether rays from TBC look hilariously idiotic lol.

1 Like

yeah that would be nice and then it keeps things grounded with your character/story (roleplay)

1 Like

My point here isn’t to make fun of anyone though.

Like yeah, I know for a fact that dragonriding was an accessibility nightmare for some people and that is horrible.
I was super happy when steady flying was put back in since I know it makes things easier.
If blizzard decides to change the CD on the swap or some other solution to make mounting and doing things better, I’m 100% for it.

Calling something a need as if every single person will require it also isn’t the right thing to say either though.
The only thing I am saying and have been saying, is mostly just focusing on the phrasing of the statement.

So, just being pedantic.

I find that very very hard to believe.

Which I explained already earlier but Mr. Gaslighting kept it going.
I’m off work today and felt like responding, so why not.

Also in some cases, having people clarify a position isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Yeah, right!? :grin:

Having stable masters have something to actually do with mounts :joy:

I made a thread on my suggestion too:

Not that it’s been gaining any traction though :sob:

i’ll have to check that out in the morning.

if i don’t get some sleep, i’m going to turn into a :jack_o_lantern:

thats actually a good idea.

that’s definitely an interesting process. they already have the overarching UI functions.

1 Like

Why is it hard to believe ?

Because I don’t agree with you . Not all of us go Karen over small things which imo is what people complaining about 5 seconds are doing .

Now granted I may think this is taking a long time when a person is talking to customer service but usually the issue isn’t the customer service person holding things up it’s the other person but I just stand there and wait my turn and often tell the cs person sorry for having to deal with that person .

2 Likes

yes and I absolutely hated it. I quit because of thelong lists of crap to do just to fly. Only reason I came back was because of the flying changes. If they go back to the other crap I will leave again. I cant wow as a full time job

the purpose of these forums is for players to provide feedback to blizzard, so i agree that it is good for people to clarify their positions here.