Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

Hi,
i dont usually post here, but ive been looking into the BMAH and checking the TSM BMAH listings(which i had to buy the premium version for) to see if Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur has shown up since the last update saying its been instated after its disappearance for a very long period because of some sort of bug. But after checking the TSM listing daily i havent seen it reappear ever since the day it was announced that it was reinstated.

Im very new to BMAH and even auction house stuff tbh but its sort of my goal to get this mount.

I had started WoW back in bfa when patch 8.3 had just released and i was very new to the game i would’ve started playing wow near around Wotlk because i was a huge fan of frozen throne back then but my parents wouldnt buy a sub for a game and asked me to concentrate on my life instead, which i did so after many years of education i finally got a good job and was able to pay for my own subscription which ended up being in BFA which i quite enjoyed and i was finally able to play the game i literally waited like more than a decade to play.

Sorry i digress, but the information above was to basically show that i wanted to play the game earlier but i couldnt if i had started playing wow earlier i wouldve been able to work my way towards collecting the gold to buy the Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur.

I found out that the mount was being removed very late into the patch cause as a new player i was concentrated on raiding and dungeons i never knew that there was this mount which i saw everywhere was just a limited time thing i was of the thought then that it dropped from those neutral brutosaurs in Zandalar which i guess many new players would have thought also (or maybe im just stupid).

My point being that the mount was removed and as a absolutely new player i had very little chance of getting that mount and even collecting 5m gold at that point seemed like an impossible task for me.

But blizzard mentioned that this mount will still show up on the BMAH so then i decided that ill take all the free time i use to play wow to start collecting gold to bid on this mount and after many long hours of grinding, watching countless guides and finding different sites and learning how the market works all this while completely abandoned PvE/PvP content i finally was able to hit gold cap.

Now what i considered my main hurdle to collect max gold was complete i thought now i can finally achieve my ingame goal and rest only to realize that this mount shows up like once in every 6 months and the chance of it showing up on my realm is even lesser. i have seen all the rare mount and item that u get in the BMAH show up regularly except this mount, does this mount have a special RNG to show up which is separate? cause whoever ive asked they say that out of like 1000+ items on the BMAH all just have a 1 in 1000+ chance to show up but still this mount doesnt show up.

I just want this to be seen by someone like a dev or someone to help me out i dont want to be frustrated by the game i love playing i’m literally at my wits end right now, me getting gold cap has been the most hardcore thing i’ve done my gaming life i dont want to be cucked by some stupid RNG at this point i don’t want to blame blizzard and say anything such as “why’d u ever remove this from the game” cause i don’t understand the logistics that goes behind their decision making but i would like to point out that if this mount is indeed suppose to show up on the BMAH why isn’t it.

tl:dr :-
As a New player in BFA i wasn’t able to get the mount and many new players are in a similar situation.

The AH mount has very strong utility and hence highly sought after

The current rate of appearance on the AH is insanely low it can take months for it to show up on your region (EU/US) and years to show up on your realm.

As a casual player you have no chance of getting the mount.

1 Like

didnt a few threads a while ago say they removed it from BMAH

2 Likes

The is a lot of words to say…

“I didn’t get to buy the Brontosaur when it was available in game and I am unhappy Blizzard removed it from the BMAH. Now I will likely never get it.”

9 Likes

I think officially Blizzard said they moved it to the very rare item pool, but it hasn’t been on the BMAH since last summer.

4 Likes

it did show up very recently after a blue post from blizzard saying they have reinstated the mount and fixed the bug of it now showing up but ever since that post it hasnt been seen anywhere again

1 Like

I’ve never actually used BMAH. Can you gold cap on your first bid? Or does it force you to get into a bidding war with other players?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure u can gold cap directly

2 Likes

If you hit gold cap… you will agree that people who make that much gold have multiple alts sitting in the AH posting stuff.

1 Like

i dont understand the point ur making relevant to this post.

1 Like

Its a damn shame Blizzard removed the Long Boi from the Vendor…it should of never happened …it wasn’t right …just to push up tokens sales with those that were close but still need a bit more gold so they would buy tokens to get rest of gold they needed…I really feel sorry for all newer players that will never have a chance to get the mount for years now…

4 Likes

It’s the activision way. So glad they are going to be under new management soon.

1 Like

It is their Ace to draw for when the sub count hits a new low.

1 Like

A mount won’t bring people back. There are too many games to play now. This might have worked in MOP, or even WOD. But the market for MMOs has expanded dramatically.

2 Likes

I have seen no mention of it by Blizzard. I feel like if anything were said by Blizzard about the Bruto whether “good” or “bad” it would be news :laughing:

1 Like

Same could be said about any individualized feature.

1 Like

lol I think it’s funny someone is going to say this after countless people have been asking for a non AH model to be made available.

1 Like

If they turned around and removed most of the RNG from gearing things would turn around overnight.

1 Like

Please let this post be seen by other who are in a similar situation as my self and also maybe devs who can shed some light on this subject.

I cannot everyday for years to come for it to show up on my realm even once just so i can bid on it im not asking for a freebie or asking to put the item back on a vendor im literally only askin to get a chance bid on it.

1 Like

This was posted on 11th March, it might have some info?

2 Likes

thanks miriel i have seen this video the mount did show up for that one day on a eu realm hyjal but it hasnt shown up on any us servers after that sadly :frowning:

1 Like