Yes, we're sill salty about the Brutosaur

“We” are? I don’t even have a little salt over it…

I’ll just use someone else’s for the AH, otherwise I’ll go to the AH.

Cool mount, but definitely not marketed to me. At the time it was a obvious ploy to get people to mass buy the tokens for it.

Artificial scarcity of digital goods and all that.

I’m the opposite of a whale; I have never spent anything outside of the subscription fee.

Wait until he finds out about the mage tower catforms

1 Like

It’s pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Holy wall of text Batman

2 Likes

Its pretty and has one of the strongest utilities in game as a gold farmer and enables other non gold farmers to make gold passively by being more interactive with the AH making the entire wow economy more vibrant.

The mount is currently Impossible to Obtain with the rate at which it appears on the BMAH.

Heres a post that i made where me and other like minded players are discussing the issues with getting it right now as it stands

-Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

They should consider adding a new mount that adds the same feature. This way people with the old mount still feel special but new players can purchase wow toke… err I mean dump that hard earned gold into a new mount.

2 Likes

Ya but most of all… pwetty.

Nothing less than majestic.

The enter key is your friend.

We don’t talk about Bruto…

1 Like

A) Wall of Text crits for 10B. You are dead.
B) I’m not salty.

1 Like

I hate that it is gone (except for the bmah), that mount was the best 5 mil I’ve ever spent.

I’m indifferent. I never had 1 million gold so would never get the 5 mill to get it.

I have no issue going to the AH

But considering it was the price it was and the other utility mounts still remain on their vendors I think it was stupid to remove it because someday I would have liked to try to grind for it.

I’m not salty, why do some of you decide to speak on my behalf?

I seen the price and instantly realised I would never have this mount and that’s OK. Same as I seen how much work and time would be required into the MT mount and just resigned to never seeing that mount in my collection.

Sometimes you just have to accept certain things are out of your reach and bad luck for you.

Yes having the option to make it your goal is important and who knows you might enjoy grinding for the 5m you might unlock a new side to the game you didnt dabble in much.

I personally grinded the gold to bid on it on the BMAH but its unfortunately impossible so my grind currently for the Mount has no rewards.

I dont think “Yes, we’re still salty” refers to the entire player base im pretty sure the author of the post made the post thinking about the people in the same situation as he is in.

But ofc the opinions of all the player base does matter in these situations.

Im sure if you put your mind to it you too would be able to achieve it, ofc it wont be an easy task but in the end when you achieve your goals the feeling of finally getting the rewards for the grind is the main reason why wow players play the game.

Ofc pacing yourself is a good way to enjoy the game and im glad you choose your battles wisely.

Bank Alts are great! Miriel is my Bank Alt.

I have the Brutosaur. I’m not sure why it was removed, it was so expensive the price alone would have always limited acquisition, ensuring it remained a rare Mount.

I do love it, and use it constantly. I feel upset for those who wanted it and were unable to acquire it. :seedling:

the mail box is right on the tip of its tail so the person casting the mount cant reach it, reminding them that they now provide a service.

TBH i dont mind its return at gold cap even so its fair for the people who mass bought tokens or grinded for it during BFA.

I just want it to return in some way or maybe make another version of it like a reskin or just a completely different AH mount.

But mainly i just want its chance of appearance on the BMAH to increase make it so that it shows up once every 2 weeks in the region

Currently it shows up once every 6 months in the regions making it impossible to acquire it will probably take a few years to a decade for a player who has only characters with gold on a single realm.

1 Like

No, we are not.

You might be but I am glad they removed it from the vendor and wish they never put it in the game in the first place so I wouldn’t have to deal with those over-sized mounts blocking mailboxes all over the place.

By your own choice.

You do not need the mount, you want it.

You can easily do without.