Yes, we're sill salty about the Brutosaur

Actually a decent point. Maybe they thought that a repair mount/transmog was much less special than a mobile AH on a mount, I dunno. Those are also a fraction of the cost of this thing.

Not saying I LIKE them removing stuff from the game. It’s stupid. But I also don’t feel like screaming on the forums is going to bring it back. The water strider thing is the perfect example. One of the worst decisions in the history of planet earth, the water strider can’t walk on water by itself. Tons of threads, thousands of responses, they did it anyway.

It takes me like 20 seconds to get to a Auction House.

Why people want to spend so much gold on this I will never know.

1 Like

Well you’re wrong again. Blizzard sends you to the GD to make suggestions so I don’t understand why you and spaz are trying to shut him down.

1 Like

They might be fraction of a cost in todays game time but back when the relevant patch were out for eg MoP the yak was considered quite expensive.

Not everyone wants it for just the AH. It’s a unique modeled mount so collectors want it too.

2 Likes

I definitely agree its an amazing looking mount .

Everyone uses the forums for different purposes, again its my goal to attain this mount so im here trying to make the issue known i understand if it might not fit well with you but this is something i must do and i really appreciate people who have opposite thoughts posting on these posts it gives everyone a better idea of what more of the player base think.

I also implore everyone who have any thoughts about this subject to have a look at my post as well where i have tried my best to explain my situation and many other people can commented on how they feel about it
-Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

By all means, keep complaining. No matter what other players say. It was a bad idea to take it away at all. They did not provide a good enough reasoning for removing it, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Completely agree with you i hope they can do something about it.

I’m also quite salty about the spectral tiger mounts. Were selling for around 500k in wod :frowning:

I got both for 400k each. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t have to have everything. It’s ok for somethings to be exclusive to the people who earned them. Whether that was a high ranking in a season of PVP or grinding gold while something was available.

I am not reading that

I completely agree but I don’t feel that Longboi falls into that category.

1 Like

Nice!! I quit in wod… I had 300k which I gave to my then-guild. There was one on the ah for 300k :frowning: but I also understand that not being able to get it now is what makes it special. And I’m okay with that.

Especially now that the Bruto is in a spot where someone could spend 300k one time and get him, or spend 300 million and never get him.

That kind of degenerate toxic gambling does not belong in this game. At all.

Earned is earned. When we start taking individual players opinions into account then NOTHING will be exclusive.

778 kills on the Lich King across my toons. No invincible. I killed him 11 times when he was current and didn’t win the rolls. It happens :man_shrugging:

Actually no one has ever claimed to have gotten it from the BMAH containers so we dont even really know if it actually is a better way to get it or not.

Most probably not considering they are so expensive.

I don’t see it that way. Take the 2007 Brewfast Ram. It was available that one time then Blizzard randomly decides to remove it with no notice. They didn’t give us notice on Longboi until Wowhead datamined it then it was a “well we gotta now” kind of feeling behind the whole thing.

Gladiator mounts or the CM mounts were a reward for completing a challenge with the current gear, spells, talents, consumables, class (no DH back then), etc. but Longboi didn’t have a challenge associated around it. It was either earn 5 million in game or buy $700 worth of tokens. I’m failing to see what made that BfA exclusive.

1 Like

I was talking about myself. People can do what they want. It’s not going to change anything IMO.