[Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur] bugged on BMAH

Since the july 14 hotfix that added the item [Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur] to the [Unclaimed Black Market Container] loot table, the [Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur] has since NOT appeared as a stand alone item on any NA realm’s BMAH list to date. there has been multiple tickets made to GM’s looking for an answer but GM’s simply do not have access to that type of information on the item.

2 Likes

Hm, if this is true, it definitely seems like a bug to me. This post https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/257527 indicates the brutosaur should be a standalone item that is available periodically.

Seems to me that brutosaur is still not appearing on BMAH even after the confirmation. Even BMAH services are saying that they have stopped any brutosaur bookings and these guys scan BMAH across almost all server daily. Can we actually get a confirmed sighting of the mount? It’s easy to say that it’s working as intended but at this juncture I just find it hard to believe.

2 Likes

Its gonna be the heavenly onyx cloud serpent all over again, watch.

Update: still no sighting across any NA servers.

1 Like

RNG. It’s available as one of the things that may pop up but it could very well not pop for months on end if that’s the way the numbers work. If you wanted a guarantee, you could have bought it when it was readily available. You didn’t, but now it’s just a waiting game and then the game of fighting everyone else who will swarm the BMAH once it does appear.

It’s on the loot tables. When it’ll appear, is anyone’s guess.
Also, here is some clarification that it is still available as a stand-alone item outside of the container.

1 Like

november 12 , no sightings in NA nor EU , its either bugged or it was shadow removed from the rotation intentionally .

1 Like

The same is still observed as of 12/30. TSM has not detected the Bruto on the BMAH rotation for five and a half months now.

And if the odds of it appearing are very rare, and the RNG resets each time the BMAH resets, then it would require a very specific number generated by the random number generator for it to actually appear.

Ive literally destroyed my social life and dedicated so many hours in the past year as a solo casual player grinding materials and then crafting numerous items just so that i have enough gold to bid on the mount.

Getting the Mount from the BMAH container is close to impossible as its the most contested item most of the times on the BMAH and each one goes for anywhere between 400-800k each time , not to mention it doesnt appear everyday and the mount has most likely a 1 in 1000+ chance of dropping i mean u can get lucky but the probability says no.

Im just pleading to any blizzard dev to just look into this once and look at it a bit practically how are players such as myself im not talking for everyone but there are quite a few players out there in a similar situation that just want a chance to bid on this item but at this rate it seems like an impossible goal.

1 Like