Refuting common arguments against Dual Spec

I already answered that question. Scroll up.

Wait what’s that? Something didn’t exist in tbc that exists now?

Add 310% flying at trainer, change level
Cap to 110, make it so we can change specializations whenever, make it so gear can “demon forge” instead of titanforge. Add a raid finder / normal / heroic / mythic version of every raid, add transmog, add faction changes. Add goblins, pandas, worgen, void elves (hahahahaha literally how bad retail is), high mountain Tauren etc. add flying in Azeroth, add artifact weapons and the heart of Azeroth. Add shadowlands.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well Blizzard alrady made changes by givng SoB to Alliance so everything is on the table or everything is off and Blizzard should remove SoB from Alliance

That is really having your cake and eating too, by demanding changes for one faction then throwing a hissy fit when someone else wants a change as well

Not really. Life isn’t all or nothing

1 Like

While this might be true, we are playing a 2007 version of the game. It’s labeled as classic, which means presenting it an a way as close as possible to the original. If this doesn’t fit player needs, they’ll have to either adjust or find something else that does.
The game is not unplayable with talent swapping as it was. Gold is easy to make in TBC.
Just no.

Lmfao so you want to justify all your changes because blizz gave one spell to one of the least played classes / specs in the game?

No one cares about seal of blood.

Crying for free respecs hahahahaha literally 50g is nothing and I consider myself poor in game.

I’m tired of having to spend 500g for nethercobra leg armor to optimize my pants for content every time I get a new pair of pants, and you know I need to be optimized to have fun, I suggest blizzard adds duel leg enchants so I can transfer my leg enchant from one pair of leggings to another. I’d much rather spend 1000g once to unlock duel leg enchants than spend 500g each time!

2 Likes

stupid “all or nothing” logic from a silly child

2 Likes

Alliance whine about it for years, so yeah they care

And frankly once a change is in everything is on the table.

I don’t recall any demands or hissy fits.
So, blizzard changed the seal in part to help prevent even more players swapping to horde. People are upset about the BG queues due to faction imbalance, if this had been left unchanged that issue would have been MUCH worse. And even so, players are saying the game is unplayable, which I can sympathize with.
Putting in an actual feature just to save you a bit of time on the game is not in the cards. This game is not unplayable with the current re-spec costs.

1 Like

No… that’s not the case, seal of blood is added please add battle of drazar alor raid from BfA.

That isn’t how life works, I’m sure you are aware of this.

1 Like

Please stop
No one cares what U think
Go to retail if u enjoy it.

QOL changes don’t belong here

1 Like

There’s already an in-game solution to change one’s spec. There is no need to add dual-spec and I wish they’d never added it to retail to begin with.

The cost should be prohibitive to ensure we take our character’s seriously.

I plan my talents ahead of time, utilizing One-Note to keep track of the talent choices as I go.

I know it was ‘fun’ to change specs at a whim, but it really does remove our character’s significance over time and it does decrease the value of the work we put into the game.

2 Likes

zoomers can’t stand this. it drives them crazy. they take nothing seriously except their unhinged desire to be e-famous and top tier 1337 PvP champion (even though this is unattainable for 99.99% of them)

2 Likes

A change is a change…ehich means people can demand changes like SoB and dual spec

Everything is on the table and the specious reasoning you have for justifying one and denying other is typical claptrap about ‘faction imbalance’.
There is no faction imbalance, Ally players just don’t engage and merc mode would allow fairness for Horde players without a single negative effect for Alliance players

Same goes for dual spec, there isnt a single reason why it shouldn’t be in the game,If Blizz can give SoB they can give Dual Spec its the same idea.

Nope. Ironically, your logic is the fallacious one, because you’re arguing that one change justifies more changes when it doesn’t.

And you want dual spec… why?

Oh look, a Parrot Spec Hunter.