Recruitment Forums Need Separation

I know this was just updated, but part of the problem is even with notifications, most of the new posts are guilds. It would be much nicer if you would split players and guilds into two separate areas.

Players could more easily browse through the guilds that have posted and guilds could find the players who have posted more easily.

Thank you.

• Sieara
68 Likes

As a recruiter, I also agree. Would be so much easier for players looking for guilds and guilds looking for players to not have to sift through the other 50% of the threads.

Thanks!
Rio

9 Likes

Yea, I have to agree
Definatly need a dedicated spot.

4 Likes

I also agree. I just backed out to the main page and looked at that. It is pretty messy. Changing it seems like a nice QOL change.

4 Likes

Yaasssss queen

5 Likes

As a GM/Recruiter I completely agree with this!

4 Likes

^She’s right you know.

3 Likes

Oh hey! I agree. That, and with the new forums, actually allow recruitment forums to edit posts that are older than a year old since I know some recruiters do that to update guild progress rather than spam the forum with a new thread every time.

3 Likes

This would help a lot tbh. I know some guilds hit the post limit too.

2 Likes

That would be a great change for both recruiters and players.

3 Likes

This would help us out majorly. When looking for a guild I as a player just get lost in the mess of guilds recruiting and never get seen, this would give guilds and players a specific place to look rather than just one major recruiting hub that is hard to sift through.

3 Likes

Why has this not happened yet? Come on Blizz, help us help you.

5 Likes

I feel like maybe not enough people are as annoyed about this as I am.

Try recruiting and report back to me lol.

3 Likes

With the new forums, this is the perfect time to split LF players and LF guild posts. It would make recruiting so much easier.

4 Likes

I didn’t bother posting my Guild Recruitment information on that forum. I figured it would just get lost, so I went to the Realm forum and posted it there. Hopefully people will know to check that out. It seemed like it would be a mess to try and find realm specific guild postings on a forum like that.

3 Likes

Yes gotta keep them separated.
Much better for old confused peeps:confused:

3 Likes

I agree. This would be a really positive change for the community, and help players to find guilds. I can’t see any down side to it.

3 Likes

The downside would be people who can’t read. Just kidding. :smiley: We definitely need it though.

4 Likes

Yeah, sifting through all the guilds actually makes it frustrating to find players.

3 Likes

Are we there yet?

3 Likes