Please bump this - Recruitment Related

I think Blizzard needs to take our needs more seriously (guilds who are recruiting and players who want a home). Guild hunting is miserable enough they could at least help make it a little easier. Thanks guys! (I’m not asking for much, just a little)

Bump that thread not this one since the one on General Discussion needs visibility.

Thanks guys! <3

91 Likes

I agree. Filter it or separate the forums into player lf guild or guild lf players. This whole new forum setup is too cluttered. I can only hope their recent pay cuts effected the person(s) involved with this new forum layout.

3 Likes

#SomeChanges

2 Likes

You make me laugh. Thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes

So when are you going to be made a MVP cuz that should have happened

3 Likes

If you or someone you know fits the description of a Most Valuable Poster as laid out in the MVP FAQ, email us at MVPs@Blizzard.com. We select MVPs based on a large set of criteria, so don’t be discouraged from putting your name out there if you only post on, say, the Protoss Discussion or DPS Class Role forums. MVPs are welcome to post wherever they’re comfortable, including across the Diablo III, StarCraft II, and World of Warcraft forums.

^ that is what the post from 2012 says. I am not sure when they make the selections exactly. I think it’s not all the time.

2 Likes

Just this suggestion alone should be MVP. We’ve all thought, but go Sierra for posting it!

1 Like

I already had made a request like that. I was told to put it in the General forums. Here is our post. Guild recruitment forum Maybe enough people back it, blizz may notice it.

2 Likes

This xpac has been the most annoying to recruit people.

2 Likes

Yeah the link I have up there is in General Discussion but everyone who cares is in here and not there lol. Real recruiters basically LIVE here.

2 Likes

I wake up and here, I eat breakfast, here. I…well you get the idea. Time for bed. I’ll see you and the forums in the morning.

1 Like

I forgot, I also emailed blizz to make you an MVP. If they don’t let em know, I will write a nasty post about stuff and mention how I dislike things. You know but strong like.

Ok I emailed and mentioned your name for MVP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting some rest. Please make sure they understand we need either tags or separate forums. <3 Contribute!

2 Likes

Do you think they will pin posts on the recruitment forums like they used to? I have a post I want to make but not sure if it would get lost. This isn’t the post, I’m just typing stuff lol.

1 Like

As a general tip when looking for a home, please include days you can raid, the times and timezone you’re in so that people can determine if their schedule matches or not.

I would also include if you’re after a social, normal/heroic or mythic guild.

Mythic guilds are also split into several categories if you’re looking for one of those: casual mythic, Cutting Edge, Top 100, Top 50, Top 30 and now HoF. The top categories are really difficult to sort because people seem to break them down in wierd ways, but these are the more recent break downs.

You may now resume your regular programming.

4 Likes

This had me loling so hard. I feel like it’s my go to every time I sit down. Refresh. New threads? Anything happening?

3 Likes

Recruiter life.

4 Likes

Why is this not a thing? Recruitment: LFG or LF guild members. Scrolling for days and trying to sort the two when I am only around looking for players gets super frustrating. Oh and when your thread just gets knocked off the first page because of unrelated spam #triggered

4 Likes

Please do this Blizzard. You gave us shiny new forums, now make them user friendly.

Thanks!

3 Likes