Guild Recruitment Forums

As a GM/Recruiter for my guild, I think there is 1 major improvement that could be made to the recruitment forums to make life easier for everyone.

Most posts are very clear by the subject whether they are a guild recruiting, or a person looking. However, every once in a while you get a guild post that looks likes a person and vice versa.

Would it be possible to add sections or filters to every post that is made on the guild recruitment forums to indicate whether they are recruiting or a recruit?

This could be done either by essentially making a “new” forum page for each, or having a “subject” applied to each to make it easier to sift though as a recruiter or someone looking for a new home.

(Credit to Siearalol from the Recruitment & Community Discord for the idea)

Sieara’s thread from a few years ago talking about this.

I wonder if it is possible with the forum system to have a selection of ‘Player Looking For…’ or ‘Guild Looking For…’

Well there are currently 3 sections under the recruitment header on the forums.

• Guild Recruitment
  • Oceanic Guild Recruitment
  • Communities Recruitment

I think communities is fine, its the least active of the three.

But it could easily be 5 categories. Just add a player/guild section for guild/oceanic recruitment

Honestly, the forums are one thing but the in game recruitment is massively outdated and needs an overhaul.

2 Likes

I was actually working on a long post about the in-game tool when I read your message! Just posted it, if you wanted to check it out.