Received Stress test email - no access

Bless up thank you man <3 I just really want to mess around as a level 5 haha.

2 Likes

My ptr is updating wonder if its finally getting the clientā€¦

The PTR isnā€™t the client, its a completely different drop down!

1 Like

No, just only update the ptr, not stress client.

Extra PTR client has been removed for me as well. Progress keep it up.

Woot! Progress!

Extra PTR account removed

I had the same issue as other people are having. I got an email invite but nothing on my battle.net launcher. I had 2 PTR accounts and one was removed but still no access to stress test available.

My second PTR was removed 10 minutes ago, and now the Beta & Stress test popped up.

I received the invite to the PTR email last night as well. I also fell into the boat of customers with two PTR clients. I created a ticket and had customer service remove mine. Hopefully we all still get to participate in this evenings stress test!

Lucky you, I still havenā€™t received mine and i had them removed this morning!

1 Like

yeah me too

Blue never specified if any of the emails sent out were mistakes. Which makes me wonder if some were sent out by mistake.

1 Like

ITā€™S UP!
See you tonight everyone!

1 Like

If they were they will need to rectify that because this is an extremely hype game, and sending them by mistakes will leave alot of people angered!

me too, nothing happen yet

Not that Iā€™ve heard, Azmerk. I imagine it is just a lot of accounts so it will take a bit to go through.

2 Likes

I love you dude, that made me straight up almost disappointed! I will just reset at like 3!

I had my PTR accounts removed by CS a couple hours ago and still no stress test.

ok, thank you Vrakthris

I hope our troubleshooting helped the CS team