Received Stress test email - no access

i had my PTR removed and as of 30 secs ago i can finally get the stress test client!

Email received, yet nothing to install at the moment. My extra PTR account was removed. Here’s to hoping it gets updated so I can install the stress test. Really looking forward to being a part of it.

I got it! Installing now :slight_smile: Thanks a lot.

I contacted CS twice today. First time to remove BFA PTR accounts. Second guy told me that it was a “phishing attempt” and that “they didn’t send me the email” and that “my account wasn’t flagged”. I compared my email to my friends who was able to successfully download the game, and it was identical. Thank you for the update.

Maybe they are going alphabetical for flagging lol

1 Like

Will we receive another email if we were one of the people with the issue, or will it add the option for the Stress Test server to our launcher without sending an email?

Well I sent in the ticket this morning (about 10am pst), so it was a few hours before they got back to me. Hopefully your account will be fixed soon.

1 Like

So you’re saying there’s a chance? :grinning:

1 Like

i received the email, open the beta and stress test option and i cant get in, it says servers offline.

1 Like

Give them time they’re dealing with a lot of us idiots that put a second PTR account on our Battlenet be glad they figured out the problem lmao

3 Likes

It doesn’t start for ~3 hours breh

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct. The stress test isn’t for another three hours.

Let me in the beta if I don’t get in stress test because of this :frowning:

1 Like

Just got the stress test myself. I had the extra PTR removed about 40 mins ago or so.

1 Like

Just got my drop down! Installing now! Thank you blues! <3

1 Like

Servers will open at 4pm Pacific time.

I am now all set!

Thanks Bliz!!

1 Like

Maybe this will encourage them to let us delete the PTR accounts on our own instead of needing to go through CS. LOL

Mine just popped up Downloading now

1 Like

did you have 2 ptrs prior? Or they sending out more? I removed bunch starter editions i had added not sure why so maybe that was taking up space on drop down menu like ptr ones so hoping something shows up for me.