Received Stress test email - no access

Maybe this will encourage them to let us delete the PTR accounts on our own instead of needing to go through CS. LOL

Mine just popped up Downloading now

1 Like

did you have 2 ptrs prior? Or they sending out more? I removed bunch starter editions i had added not sure why so maybe that was taking up space on drop down menu like ptr ones so hoping something shows up for me.

Has anyone who had their PTR account deleted by CS gotten the stress test install yet? I don’t have a drop down menu at all now since I had both of my PTRs removed.

2 Likes

If it helps anyone, I had the two PTRs this morning, about half hour or so ago one of the PTR was gone. Just now I got the Stress Test and downloading now, good to go. There is hope! Good luck!

2 Likes

I was also invited to the Stress test, but am having the same issue.

Before receiving the Stress Test Beta invitation, I had 2 Legion PTR licenses tied to my account. This AM, I noticed that 1 of the 2 was removed, but I’m also not seeing the Stress Test license tied to my account.

Could be worth investigating if you have > 1 PTR license and some database transactions are only removing the first one and that the Stress Test Flag transaction assumes you have 0 “PTR” licenses (whether Retail, Classic, or Legion).

EDIT: I just checked my account again and I now have a new license titled –
World of Warcraft®: Legion (WoW4) – alongside the remaining PTR License – World of Warcraft®: Legion (WoW2)

how do u go about removing PTRs i have 2? i have World of Warcraft®: Legion (WoW2) and World of Warcraft®: Legion (WoW12)

Please Lord…let me in!

Still waiting here. :smiley:

1 Like

how do u go about removing PTRs i have 2? i have World of Warcraft®: Legion (WoW2) and World of Warcraft®: Legion (WoW12)

You have to email the Customer Service group to remove specific licenses from your account.

4 p.m PDT = 7p.m EST. For those of you on East coast that got invite to Stress Test. I will be making an alliance character to get to level 5 and try setting up a raid or 3 maybe 120 level 5s can go to Duskwood an kill Stitches. Might be a far-fetched goal but I would love it if we could try xD 2-3 more hours to go wooo!

I had 2 of my PTRs accounts removed but still do not see the Beta & Stress Test in the drop down…

I have one PTR, and now one Beta and Stress Test account. A total of two.

Just want to be proactive and make sure some hidden reason doesn’t prevent those of us with this setup from our accounts getting flagged for BETA if we are so lucky. My assumption is not.

I would think that since BETA licenses have access to Stress Test… that a person who had the BETA & Stress Test license would just be upgraded to BETA if selected.

Same, 2 ptrs removed by cs team. still no drop down

1 Like

how do I quickly reload my app

2 Likes

Still need to get my stress test sadly, its taking quite awhile!

2 Likes

You need to be opening a new instance of the Battle net app every 8 seconds approximately.

1 Like

ok ty I hate this app

1 Like

Blue post addressed this, if you didn’t have beta before then you’re just in for stress test. It does not improve or impede your chances of an eventual beta invite, it has 0 impact on whether you get beta and is only a stress test.

Same here, 2 ptr removed by CS and no drop down - assuming its just taking time to reflag

2 Likes

So now as a people free of PTRs we must wait for them to got through thousands of accounts, and get to our accounts! Let us hope they get this done so we can all become the level 5 champions we must become!

2 Likes