Received Stress test email - no access

Quite a few people have already confirmed this.

I just went through this thread again and canā€™t find a single person who contacted CS on their own to remove a PTR account now having access to the dropdown.

I contacted CS on my own earlier today as well and had them remove a second PTR account, but still do not have the Stress Test dropdown in my launcher even though I received an invite e-mail last night.

Can you point me to where youā€™ve seen quite a few people already confirming this?

4 Likes

Yea, I am only seeing confirmation from those that it removed automatically without a ticket to CS.

3 Likes

Seriously? Ughhhh

1 Like

so if true being proactive cucked us.

3 Likes

thats what it looks like

1 Like

One problem after another ā€¦

1 Like

My tears, if true.

:sob:

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m afraid being proactive and removing the PTR accounts seems to have messed us upā€¦

3 Likes

I have to askā€¦ in another life did I kill puppys or something jesusā€¦??

1 Like

Can @Vrakthris confirm if they completed second pass and those of us who had both PTRs deleted this morning messed us up?

1 Like

Yup. Had CS remove 2 PTR accounts and still waiting for something to pop up. fingers crossed

1 Like

I need an emote, of a person sitting, staring at a computer screen. Waiting.

1 Like

In the same boat here

Can we confirm or deny that those of us that had a CS remove the PTR are going to be able to get in several of us have not got it but had our PTR removed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having the same problem. Had CS remove the PTR from my account this afternoon and itā€™s not in the launcher.

3 Likes

I proactively asked a GM to remove the 2 PTRs account and I think that messed me.

3 Likes

mega RIP hereā€¦

lol we dug our own graves boys. damn my proactive tendencies

1 Like

again refer to my last comment before this.

1 Like