Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Upine. . .

Terrible choice ! Let us out asap !

I want to transfer out !!

6 Likes

Open up server transfers off Penance please. This is a hugely disappointing decision for those on that server. Stating that the ‘majority’ of players don’t want to transfer absolutely does not apply to the Penance community; we want out!

18 Likes

So either both servers go or neither do? That seems like a very odd requirement.
And I suppose changing shadowstrike to PVE and merging the OCE’s is off the table too?

That leaves Penance in a very bad situation, we won’t have the numbers to overturn a vote of nearly 80% of shadow strikes (assuming this is of course true).

How about opening up (potentially limited) xfers from shadowstrike to penance then, if numbers don’t improve enough, keep the servers offline a bit longer next shutdown, separate Penance as to shift it to US then open transfers?

8 Likes

And whose fault was that?

1 Like

Penance literally had every horde guild lined up and ready to go at 11am.
This is ridiculous, if SS dont want to go fine, free Penance and let us move across with this horrid timing before it gets even worse (closer to phase launch)
Does every guild have to fold before you do something?

22 Likes

FREE SHADOWSTRIKE there’s no PVP on this pvp server! (basically pve at this point)
I want out I WANT OUT

-Not to mention no dungeons or even daily’s when i’m on with shift work

Rip names for player’s on shadowstrike and penance

9 Likes

Going to be hilarious when the balance skews wildly one way or another anyway because of all the server transfers… since ‘balance’ is your only argument for why people should still be trapped on PvP realms they don’t want to be on anymore.

7 Likes

There’s nothing stopping Blizzard from still allowing Penance players to transfer off.

7 Likes

Dont stress Rag , nothing has changed youll get your transfer

THIS MORNING I WOKE UP TODAY IN THIS MORNING AND THE MORNING I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I WOKE UP AND REMEMBER THAT EVERY MORNING THAT I WAKE UP I WOKE UP THAT DAY JUST REMEMBER THAT. . . Jeez

2 Likes

FREE SHADOWSTRIKE NOW! Your still there, flip the bloody switch.

10 Likes

At least give OCE the choice to move. I wanted the move.

12 Likes

I find it pretty hard to believe you have NO technical solutions at all. Like what about that LookingForGroup tool in every iteration of the game? Would solve all dungeon issues straight up :slight_smile:

And is it a case of “Don’t have any other technical solutions” or more a “We won’t spend any resources to develop and implement a technology we already have, which could be utilized again in the future for new servers, games and iterations of Classic WoW, and potentially Classic+”

5 Likes

Some people (not you) from Shadowstrike have been going around representing themselves as “all OCE” and Blizzard listened.

If they really wanted to listen they could have gone to the Penance Discord and looked at the poll.

11 Likes

But we can’t transfer thank you guys really helpful!

Free Penance

12 Likes

I WANT TO PLAY PLZ, LET ME XFER, ITS NOT HARD, LET US WHO WANT TO LEAVE BE ABLE TO LEAVE AND THOSE WHO WISH TO STAY BE FORCED TO LEAVE EVENTUALLY.

Geez

1 Like

you want that, go to retail

Free the Penance! :rage::rage::rage:

15 Likes

Hopefully the P5 raid scaling tech goes down to 0 players.

2 Likes