Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Free the Freedom

3 Likes

even if they open it up late they pretty much screwed anyone who wanted to try save a character name now

4 Likes

FREE SHADOWSTIKE - Last raid was 15 people and 4 hours before raid looking for DPS… how can you not find DPS on a friday night??? zzzz

6 Likes

No one is forcing OCE to transfer if they don’t want to, if there is enough people in OCE who do not want to transfer to US servers then there will still be enough population. You are just preventing people from the option of doing what they want right now, and many people have already lost their name reservations because you halted their transfers without notice

9 Likes

Here’s the killer you can go onto wildgrowth as of this morning and make a new toon it wasnt locked.

3 Likes

QoL features don’t change how the combat and gameplay loop feel. From cata onwards something changes that feels awful with combat.

LFG or whatever won’t change the combat itself. I’m sick of this argument.

Also if they get the tech to instance/layer parties onto other servers (like in BG?) and get AH combined across them then that should be next step. But as they said they don’t have the tech in pipeline right now. I hope it gets added, sick of perpetual night time of playing on US server time.

2 Likes

Penance PVE server is the HARDEST HIT by this.

A lot of the Penance people (Australian PVE) had already had “The Hard Talk” with their guild, and 85% were on-board with transferring over to Wild Growth. Penance was functionally dead from the Horde side, and the Alliance side was better, but not great. We had 7 horde guilds raiding, however only with the cooperation of the other guilds’ alts to fill numbers.

After the “Hard talk”, some expressed that they’d stop playing the game that day. It’s their prerogative, and no hard feelings were had. However this last-minute break applied to the transfers from Penance to Wild Growth means that the PVE server Penance is even MORE destroyed, simply because of this delayed information.

Listening to players is good. Saying one thing, and denying it last minute is bad. I hope a solution will be formed soon, as this is another nail in the coffin of “Hard talks” with Penance people.

20 Likes

True. How Blizzard treated RPers in general with SoD was very poorly. I’ll never forgive or forget how badly the RP servers were handled and how poorly the RP players were treated, and neither should anyone else who cared.

2 Likes

Cant even buy a major mana potion on Penance. Had to beg guildies who were playing retail to log in so I could get a priest rune from DFC. LFG chat is utterly dead, even in peak hours on a weekend. How is this viable and why are the blizzard people saying we didn’t want to move? The mind boggles

10 Likes

If people are so confident that people don’t want to transfer, open them up and we’ll see.

6 Likes

Nah this aint it, open up the transfers for OCE people

7 Likes

Was looking very much forward to playing on an RP PvP realm, OCE has never had one. Also let me reserve my name…

4 Likes

Hello blizzard,

It’s been an hour now. Nice joke, you got us good. Hahaha… can we transfer now?

11 Likes

Yeah they already stuffed that up by opening character creation after reset when they said they were locked

4 Likes

Did I miss the vote? Oh, it’s just based on who cries the loudest? Guess I better post a lot in this thread and just repeat myself, maybe I should really exaggerate and start crying over my keyboard and really get the feedback going

10 Likes

WAIT WTF!!! ARE U SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? WHICH FEEDBACK ARE YOU LISTENING TO? PLS let us transfer! the server is dead! no one is listing dungeons! no one is selling in AH. NO ONE IS PLAYING IN PENANCE!!! LET US TRANSFER!!!

15 Likes

Merge Penance with Shadow Strike and make it PVE.

all good

2 Likes

Thread post no. increased over 50% in an hour, they certainly got some more feedback…

I’m going to bed, stayed up from night shift to organize xfers…

7 Likes

In other words, reward the trolls who just ****ed up 2 whole servers?

Don’t feed the trolls, blizzard.

5 Likes

Calling BS, your being disingenuous