Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Let us Out! Now

8 Likes

Just confirmed, I see it on my shadowstrike character, hahahaha what the heck, man.

5 Likes

Blizzard did we do something wrong are we in prison?

4 Likes

make a plan stick to it ???

1 Like

let us off oce servers this licks

3 Likes

You can see it on shadowstrike but you can’t transfer, when you type in the name for realm to transfer to it does nothing

2 Likes

Where is this ‘mostly negative’ response in the post here Blizz? It is 99% people furious you haven’t opened up transfers and 1% gloating idiots. CAN IT BE MORE CLEAR? Open up Penance transfers NOW.

9 Likes

Our whole guild has been logging on this morning, a number of people have taken some time off work to complete the transfer.

Pull the plug. Open up Penance->WG transfer already.

12 Likes

What better time to announce you aren’t going ahead with OCE transfers than literally 2 minutes before said transfers. What better rationale than to make up a consensus that nobody even knew they were involved in. What great way to assist customers in being sure of the ongoing value in their subscription. Great job all around

18 Likes

wow what a joke free us please

9 Likes

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We love Blizzard.

1 Like

Yall know its just a smokescreen right , Trying to do a server merge at peak US time was stupid as hell to begin with , now they have the cover of the apprent “listening to oceanic players” to cover making us wait 1 week to do exactly what the proposed in the first plcae , but now we feel like thjey truly listened to us…Please spare me

5 Likes

ahhh okay, thanks for clarification. I had no intention to move my lowbie sham so i didn’t test it.

Listening to oceanic players or listening to oceanic player? The squeakiest wheel gets the oil.

11 Likes

This is immensely disappointing to hear from someone who plays on Penance. We needed this. You yourself said that our server could not sustain group play, yet you leave us on these servers.

Please, at least open up transfers from Penance to Wild Growth!

110 Likes

Let us Out! Now, please…

5 Likes

Somehow a small number of people on a PvP server have managed to troll not only their own server, but another whole server AND blizzard.

11 Likes

FREE SHADOWSTRIKE!! FFS just let us transfer, our server is dead

4 Likes

LET US TRANSFER OFF OF OCE FOR ^*@# %!&#.

THIS IS my word, you cucked us getting cool names.

11 Likes

Penance players want to be free Blizzard. let us transfer

13 Likes