Realm and Login Issues [9/8]

Work? You ask too much of them sir.

How is this to do with anything on my end? My internet is fine. Its connecting to you that sucks.

2 Likes

Man I sure do love buying a product and not getting that product. It’s really telling to see that a multi-billion dollar company can get completely taken offline by a couple people.

2 Likes

im about to just leave and ask a refund even tho i know i aint gonna have it ill still ask it. WTF is this paying 20$ cnd a month for this crap cmon blizzard u gotta be kiddin!!

2 Likes

Herod… shows back up… able to log in and get to character selection screen. Try to load into world on character and Disco’d

1 Like

You only have 18 posts… Are they all on this thread complaining? We should definitely listen to you, I mean you contribute so much to the community!

1 Like

Bigglesworth says low but d’c me and i got this error code
WOW51900101

2 Likes

Lotharr - Whitemane - US - world server down message every time I try to log on.

Orly. /10char

And you have no other posts than this one, should we also discredit your contribution to the thread? :roll_eyes:

You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)

so when are we getting time refunds because im at work like “wow, cant wait to get home and play” and when i get home its just like "you are one of the chosen so get off our game
"

I can log to the bnet, i can play Hearthstone but i can’t log in wow, how’s that?

Get to Character screen then start loading in and and get Dc’ed while im loading into the world (Herod), was in and playing for a while up until a few min ago.

Why come to the customer support forums if you don’t need customer support? I personally haven’t had any problems before this, so why would I come to the forums? If the multi-billion dollar company would provide the service that they’ve sold to people, there would be less complaints.

World server down, fml

I’m getting the same thing on Bigglesworth. I can get to the server select screen but it just drops me back to the login menu with the same error code.

yes, bigglesworth is being affected, would like it to be back up soon

Once again, I can’t connect to any server.

same for me