Realm and Login Issues [9/8]

Disconnects happening again :frowning:

Yup. Must be our fault, right?

Adinn - Bigglesworth (WOW51900328)

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

Same here Myzrael down

Right now, you probably can’t. Looks like another wave of attack is coming, so you’ll have to wait until that ends.

Myzrael down again. Attempt to login fails with WOW51900102 error.

1 Like

well it worked for an hour an got DC again now its wow error

1 Like

finally got back on about an hour ago, after the “instance not found” issue, closing wow and then not getting past realm screen… and now i was randomly dc’d and again i can log into wow but dc when try to get into realms… ugh…

Oh boy I finally got into the que! Only 25 mins until I get DC’d again!

Power cycling my router did nothing because my IP is static. But using a VPN worked fine. I feel like this implies that a computer or device on my network got my IP banned b/c it is part of a botnet being hijacked for the DDoS. Is this assessment accurate and will the IP eventually be unbanned? Or did ya’ll just start banning IPs or ISP for funzies. Also the realm I just logged into (Myzreal) went offline (crashed) while I was writing this moments after logging on. And is still basically down. I’m sure blizz will want to compensate all of us with a free month of sub time for putting up with this. Dies of laughter

1 Like

I dont understand why they’re even doing this, not allowed to level my 26 mage ig. Really annoyed. -_-

Got into Grobbulus for like 1 minute and got DC again with error wow51900319

why is this happening i don’t get it… wats ddos and why their attacking the internet

I hope blizzard understands that the weekend is when a large portion of their players is able to enjoy their game for long stretches of time. This basically costs me the whole weekend of gametime. This is more upsetting when you consider a multi-billion dollar company is unable to properly protect their servers. Sigh.

whew, only took two attempts and got past realm screen this time… hope its also short lived for the rest.

and now 51900328

1 Like

this is totally dumb how come blizzard didnt resolve this yet?! Monitoring wtf is that mean just fix it omg!

like wtf i am sick of this i am paying for a game i can’t even play this is getting old real fast and blizzard just keeps getting our money and not fixing jack crap. once again i can’t get on my server but they keep getting our money y did i even bother coming back to wow

means you got past being able to logon and your realm is just down or was recently down

1 Like