Realm and Login Issues [9/8]

“Monitoring” is a horrible choice of wording. You’re telling everyone that you guys are just watching it happen. DO SOMETHING, or I’m cancelling.

1 Like

that wont help, they already have your money

1 Like

The fact you’re being DDOS’ed is not your fault.

But seriously, recommending cycling router to fix this issue which implies you’re placing blame on us and not doing anything.

That’s just disgustingly insulting.

4 Likes

some sort of update would be appreciated. I would rather know if I’m going to just call it a night, or keep trying.

2 Likes

i agree, an update would be nice. bigglesworth has been affected all day today

Bigglesworth is giving me “you have been disconnected from blizzard services WoW 51900101” its been for a while and theres no update from blizz. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Herod - Alliance, this toon
I get to character selection screen then DC when loading into Stormwind. I also tried on my lvl 1 Night elf rogue to see if it was just Stormwind, but he also disconnected.

Dissatisfied, I am not paying to not play.

Glad some people can get to the character select screen, i cant even log into my realm (Mok’Nathal)

Virtual private network.

Did you seriously link “Power Cycling Your Network Devices?” Maybe you all need to do that on your end. How ridiculous.

You guys got DDOSed and you’re really lumping disconnect issues in with “power cycling network devices.” How tone deaf can one company be?

1 Like

I’ll play at a later date once they have control over their assets. I’ve asked for a refund to my Blizzard account balance for the remainder of my gametime. Anyone else?

I used a VPN, it worked for a bit, but now i can’t get anything…

was disconnected and my ticket closed.

Servers go down, streamer servers are always the first one to go back up. Herod now has a 10 minute que. Fancy that

Currently experiencing ‘World server is down’ in Whitemane after I try entering world. I’ve reset my UI several times, but to no avail.

Bliz if you could get a GM to just hearth me to an inn that would be great. Or just give rested xp bonus…

1 Like

I should be trying to get pristine silk for my mage robe. Not staring at my character at the character select screen

Restart Herod.

Ticket in Whitemane is getting ‘World server is down’ message after trying to enter world. Loading screen gets hung up at about 90% then kicks me off with the server down message.

1 Like

After a series of D/Cs in Whitemane earlier it started saying “Character not found.” after trying to login and now it says the entire world server is down despite the realm status page showing it online with High population.