Really? No Flying in next patch?

Umm…how is NOT removing something already in place wasting resources? :person_facepalming:

Having options is always a good thing. Don’t like regular flying? Don’t do it. :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Main question is are we gonna still have dragon riding in the next expansion or alternatives?

Void-Swirling?
Fish-Swimming?
Ground-Hopping?

Nah, just give everyone NORMAL flying and then let us quest for the ability to use our Dragonriding while leveling but won’t be able to use it and exploring as the ONLY PF need requirements.

That literally makes sense.

I don’t know what the Devs are doing anymore. All I know is I adore dragonriding. I fly around for an hour after work these days. I sometimes decide to go hit things.

Having reknown attached to it is stupid. For a lot of reasons. We didn’t need reknown for Dragonriding if I’m recalling correctly (I have it on all my alts, so I forget if we got red first).

What does reknown have to do with my normal flyers if I already know how to fly there with a faster dragon?

1 Like

What resources. Does it cost gas or something? If normal flying already exists how is using it require anything?

4 Likes

Be nice to just give regular flying on Dragon Isels, The Forbidden Reach, and Zaralek Caverns just make the new dream zone dragon riding at the start can’t see why this can’t be done.

1 Like

They drop old world flying and I’m out. I have one level 70 that hasn’t even finished the storyline because of how much I dislike DR. I now how roughly 25-30 level 60’s waiting for old world flying before going forward. If they kill off static flying, there will be zero incentive to keep playing. For me, it really is that big of a deal.

8 Likes

It’s not going anywhere and now we have proof. But you are going to need to work on finishing the main storyline and getting to Renown 15 on all factions.

Removing options is always worse. That’s why.

2 Likes

If it comes too late in the expansion, I may not bother doing it on more than my main.

Agreed. One of my main gripes with DF was the pacing and the GO GO GO GO GO GO mentality. I hate that crap.

7 Likes

It’s coming in 10.2.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I’ve never touched M+.

1 Like

That’s why I don’t bother with M+ past +5. That’s where it goes from an enjoyable challenge to “GO GO GO GO GO”.

3 Likes

Also I like your transmog.

2 Likes

It’s the Worgen Heritage set. Very dapper, if you ask me.

2 Likes

So, maybe October or November…better late than never, but earlier would have been nice. Thanks for the link, I hadn’t seen it yet.

Yes it is.

Danke. I even went out of my way to find a rifle that fit the Gilnean aesthetic.
…I miss Gilneas. I WANNA GO HOME! BRING BACK GILNEAS DAMMIT!

3 Likes

Your welcome. Most people are guessing just after BlizzCon.

Also in case you didn’t see it we do have official confirmation not just datamining.

1 Like

Wait a minute…They didn’t specify it had to be FLYING mounts. I’m gonna laugh my non-existent tail off if they forgot about ground mounts, because we’ll be seeing Worgen flying through the skies on all fours.

EDIT: Come to think of it, this wouldn’t be the first time they seemingly forgot about Worgen running on all fours. Remember the Maw?

2 Likes