Really? No Flying in next patch?

im mostly just tired of people on these forums flaming people who want old world flying back. can’t wait to see their reaction to this.

6 Likes

Not at all.

My question would be, do you have to do them all on the same character? Because I have completed almost all of them (except the Loamm rep) but on different characters.

2 Likes

if it like it usually is isn’t it accountwide?

1 Like

might have to be on the same toon with the rep

1 Like

Again I’m going to stress there is no hovering ,so the herbs and minerals are safe.

Besides they wouldn’t give normal flying til the end of the expansion.

Normally it is.

So you think 10.2 is the end of the expansion?

1 Like

No,we wouldn’t see it til we are out of the expansion,when it’s useless.

I guess you haven’t gotten to the Dev’s post yet… it’s in 10.2.

1 Like

link to unlock it depending on how fast you get to 15 renown on the new faction

1 Like

Prove it then I’ve haven’t seen it posted.

look at my post

2 Likes

Sure here you go.

1 Like

Thank you,another pathfinder oh great .

2 Likes

watch as he leaps onto the “has not been finalized” part of the statement.

2 Likes

This discussion won’t end when Pathfinding drops, it’s just going to shift. As soon as someone on a dragon zips by a slow old world mount, they’re going to hop right onto the forums saying that old mounts need 800% - 900% mount speed.

7 Likes

You would start trolling would you ,keep going.

if i remember correctly blizzard said there is a cap on the old world style of travel mount speed. something within the 430-510% range. i could be misremembering.

1 Like

If I may be so bold to ask, will druid flight forms be able to perform dragon flying too? If I remember correctly I saw either a blue post or “something” that related to they were working on gryphons and other dragons for dragon flying models.

Any updates on the gryphons and other dragons, alongside druid flight form? If you don’t know thats ok too, just curious if you guys knew or not.