Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

The amount of lazy people just standing near mini boss’ and the big boss that do nothing is unreal. This should be fixed as a % of dps or heals or something in scale of their level.

1 Like

Is it possible they’re just lagged out?

No they are just sitting on their mounts and moving from boss to boss with the rest or flying/circling on top.

I can say that that’s not accurate. I logged in to my Shaman, she got the purple chest the first time she fought the boss, did about five or six events, got a Recruits Belt, did maybe six or seven more events, got the shield.

The nice thing is that if you get the Recruit gear for one faction, it unlocks both faction appearances.

Lower levels do this to get a tag in without dying 20 million times and losing the loot.

Been doing it since level 15 – only died twice – so yea, that is not the reason it is to get free stuff and you don’t even have to tag it.

Did they change something? There is nobody in the zone and 100% memories remaining all day. Is everyone done, or am I on my own shard somehow? What’s the new level requirement for low levels to be put with everyone else?

sad but true they can totally detect who was doing it and just punish those instead

Sounds like you got pushed into your own shard. That sucks, it happens too often to be a fluke, so probably an unintended bug.

1 Like

Apparently you need at least 1 of a currency for it to show up as trasferrable, otherwise you wont see it on your currency tab. An oversight on Blizzard’s part it seems

So it’s been about two weeks, have you done any of the math and figured out that this is way faster yet?

I absolutely AM trying to pick fights btw.

Is there an issue with the ability to transfer memories as i tried today and it wasnt showing in my tab and I have seen someone else mention the same issue.

Yes, it’s less than if the changes went through while also allowing the quests to be done each day by several characters. this is still only 3k per quest per account (plus new changes) instead of what I was hoping for which was 3k per quest +infinite amount of times daily with new characters (plus new changes).

Edit 1: You can pick this fight if you’d like, but you’re just showing you’re absolute brick.

Edit 2: Actually nah, since you decided to be rude, here, you get the crayon treatment too.

Edit 3: fixed up structure a bit.

All currency transfer has been disabled. It’s another disabled feature due to a bug.

When …I was transferring RM yesterday…

2 Likes

I ain’t reading all that because it’s not the word “yes” which means you still haven’t done the math right.

I’ve only run it twice but both times it reset on the boss fight and I didn’t get credit. First time the next day it gave me credit from the prior one, it was my fault because nothing was marked except the exit but the last time I was circling where it said the fight was trying to find it when it reset. Maybe on reset today it will give me credit like the first day, I must be doing something that it keeps bugging out like that.

Well I guess I shouldn’t have waited. I actually don’t like the fixes. Things I have observed.

1. I can only do the dailies once per account (as noted above), but at least you get decent amount of currency per kill now.
  2. You can only obtain currency on a single character (at a time). If you have multiple accounts (I do) and I take multiple characters there, and kill one of the bosses. Only one of the characters gets currency. This seems broken.