Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

That feels like it’s targeted at players with multiple accounts. Technically it’s not multi-boxing, but running two or more accounts in a party can net accelerated rewards. Just running two accounts in a party for remix reduces the bronze requirement in half since you’re getting twice as much bronze per kill.

Feels a bit harsh out of nowhere, but I can fully understand the intention.

Through remix I ran 5 accounts (1 trial, 4 regular) for power leveling. It was super efficient and mega fast way to earn bronze (240k+ every 3 hours). The radiant echoes event is hit or miss, sometimes all get memories, sometimes a few do, sometimes none do. It’s just buggy I think.

A friend of mine did that same and while I don’t think it should be stopped, I understand how it could be perceived as too rewarding, to the point that others feel compelled to copy you, even though they don’t want to.

It seems like a bit of a delicate situation.

Make sure the quest in that area has popped up. If it doesn’t, fly out and back in to get it to trigger. If you don’t have the quest up, you don’t get memories when it finishes.

1 Like

Yeah, I have been watching that. It’s just very hit or miss (especially the boss, that’s buggy even if you’re just playing on a single account).

I have noticed it takes almost 5 mins past the reset time for the Daily quest giver to have the daily quest now.

Okay stay wrong, stay misunderstanding everything I’ve been saying, and stay dense. The choice is yours I suppose.

Edit: Here, I’ll keep it short and sweet, and actually do the math for you

9000x+200y+1400z=A

x=Total full clears of your daily quests.

y=Is the numbers of objectives completed in your day of grinding.

z=Is number of end boss clears in your day of grinding.

a=Total value of Residual Memories.

So I ask you point blankly, if x = 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,etc is that greater or less than if x can only be 1?

Event is more than half over, expansion drops in 9 days, why the heck is low level gear scaling still so ridiculously broken here? Why is a level 40 character getting item level 44 drops when normal gear and heirlooms are at like 150+ at that point? Not all of us have every heirloom maxed out for every slot and gear type, these events would usually be fun for leveling alts in but gearing is completely busted. Is this really something that takes more than 2 weeks to fix, or did you just give up on it immediately?

3 Likes

I think the better question is, how many echoes are you losing by switching characters to do the boss again? It’s not really a straight match. The variables of switching characters, traveling to the correct zone, and the possibility of ending up on a dead shard all subtract from the number of echoes you get from y.

So, while, yes, it is x+y+z=a, there are a lot more variables at play.

Also, is the daily even comparable to staying in a raid group for hours, just farming the events, for the most boss spawns? As it stands, the daily can’t even be completed in a raid group, so you’d have to drop from the raid, switch characters, complete the daily again, rejoin raid group, etc, in your scenario. Or, would it be more efficient to just solo run, following the biggest crowds to the fastest echoes?

Being outside of a raid and character swapping would be negligible when the gains of completing the daily is exponentially higher than missing only one or two events if you have all your alts right there. If all Alts are logged out at the Dalaran cafe inn, you’re going to at most miss two events but not a boss kill. That’s only losing out on tops 400 (or 450 if they’re single mini boss scenarios as they give an extra 25 per)

Also low alts can’t join LFG groups as is *unless invited in, so any alt for leveling (which is what I am using this for, plus was hoping for mass gain of income) below 50 is a miss for that method. So that would separate farming this event into two specific groups. 1) Both farming and leveling, 2) Only farming.

1. For both farming and leveling this is still a subpar route of what could have been had allowing the daily tied to multiple characters. I was desiring to not only gain a lot of fragments, but then overwhelmingly have the means of gearing them out for faster leveling come TWW. By guaranteeing significant income per character (roughly do the quest objective on one, swap to an alt and continue going until the next area unlocks and cycle through to the first one again. This would probably allow for 3 different characters per hour while events are slow to finish but up to 5 when events are moving quickly) this would also incentivize more people to keep doing these as well, increasing the rates of objectives being cleared as everyone is pushing to gear out as many characters as possible.

2. In this method it would be running in a raid party and hoping there’s a full raid group of people wanting to keep pushing (spoiler: for most of the day and evening there isn’t). In this method the “x” in the equation is out right 0 nullifying it, so instead of getting even 9000 in around >~3h, it’s just sitting there and farming until your eyes bleed. In my experiences, you still only get 3 boss clears per hour which yes is technically more than a single daily quest nets in that hour, however you lack the bonus the quest actually gives returning this to actually a mathematical net loss of even running on a lowbie outside of the raid and just flying to whatever areas you see the most go to for at least the first part of the day.

So again, with what I was hoping for in my original statement of the daily quest tied to characters and not accounts, this is an incredible loss of what potentially we could have had.

Edit: Clarifying the LFG thing.