Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

I’ve still been lagging for all 3, so YMMV.

1 Like

My game crashes every time I enter these zones…

once again a net loss for players who on can play once or twice a week, fun.

I keep seeing this but I’m not understanding it- I’ve read multiple threads that say ‘just run world quests for gear- it’s better’

I left in Season 3 at ilvl 450. coming back now my world quests are all reputation/supplies/gold with maybe one or two belts or wrists across the entire map that are 453.

How am I supposed to gear up with that?
Running this event for a full set of 480 catch up gear in a single day is a huge improvement.

1 Like

Well, at least killing the old dragon actually registers the kill now.

I think these are great improvements! Tried it last night and found lots to play. One thing though…my Beastmaster hunter has only been receiving Cloth and Plate items. The first times I played the broken system I at least received Mail. Hopefully these drops will improve.

Now not only the LK fight is laggy, the whole dragonblight zone, all those mini bosses are laggy. :sweat:

I find it funny that I can stand at the dummies in Valdrakken and get no lag while 20 people are sitting there drilling damage into them, and then lag so hard that it takes me nearly 3 minutes to cast lava burst when the same amount of people are fighting Arthas.

Improvements that would never have been needed if you listened to beta feedback.

Fix BFA and SL content.

1 Like

So basically you nerfed them to oblivion for anyone having a number of alts, /golfclap.

When will you devs drop this “we don’t want players to be forced…” mantra … this actually makes it worse as you’re forcing olayers to play 24/7 to maximise their rewards.

LMFAO try playing your own game before telling your paying customers how to!

1 Like

They gotta protect those poor tryhards from burning themselves out. I say let them burn themselves out, eventually they will learn. I’m also so tired of Blizz trying to control how players play the game.

1 Like

Just to clear it up, they’re not protecting players from themselves.

They’re protecting the majority of the players who don’t want to play alts, but could potentially feel compelled to act that way in order to achieve the same potential as those with alts.

It’s not in Blizzard’s interest to encourage players to have alts against their will. They will try to make it as alt-friendly they can, but then leave it fully optional.

There’s no way “just make an alt” or “just make another alt” should be a solution to any problem.

3 Likes

How? Have you done the new version of the event?

I’ve leveled 15 alts now from between 50-62 to 70 and have gotten three full head to toe sets of catchup gear in two days. The amount that you got from the daily quest (previously 1500) is a pittance compared to a constant rotation on the mini-events (about a third of a level’s worth of XP and 220 currency) and then killing the boss (a third of a level’s worth of XP and 1400 currency). The 3k worth of currency for the daily is a drop in the bucket compared to just participating in the events for two rotations now.

But instead of having to wait around doing nothing and gaining nothing for 90 minutes, now you can grind on your main OR alts as hard as you want and transfer the currency to whichever character you want to have buy stuff.

If you are annoyed that you CAN get on that grind and get tons of rewards, you can still only do it once a day if you want, you still net out to more now with the double daily than you did before.

2 Likes

Oh FFS, people need to stop with the whole forced bull, no one is forcing you to, if you do that, it’s all on you and you need to learn self-control. That’s the reason they nerfed WQ into the ground so the poor tryhards wouldn’t feel forced to do them.

1 Like

It is rewarded higher, the second one gets 10x the drops and currency than the person who only went through once.

I know, that’s what I said, in response to the other post. I was defending people with alts doing more work on those alts being rewarded higher.

The item level on this character is 474 (only 6 below a set of 480 gear). But this character has not done a single piece of group content with other players, which is where the good gear actually is.

The 480 gear is fantastic as a catch up and it’s great that we can rack it up so quick but it is a baseline level of gear that you would use to help yourself get into content that actually gives the good gear.

It’s perfectly good gear but note the way that I said it was…

That part about “considering what else is available” was my primary point.

Please fix the time-limited “recruit” drops as mentioned on Wowhead

It seems like you only get a drop once, the first time you kill the boss per day per toon under-70 toon. Someone could spend the whole month trying to farm this and not get it. It seems like this could be improved on a lot.

Please at least allow these appearances to drop for level 70 characters. But I really wish this stuff were on a vendor instead of this RNG grind. There are other parts of the game I would enjoy doing more than spamming this over and over again.

2 Likes

That I can understand. My apologies.

1 Like

Boss hp is nice, also seems they increased the crest rewards from to 5/10 from 2/2