Quitting the game for good

Indeed… tis me.

1 Like

Sorry to hear but keep your chin up, this is just words at the end of the day… don’t let that get to you. Surround yourself with better things because I agree, this game and gaming in geneeral can have some really awful people.

Best of luck!
:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I had a signature that was also on my facebook profile which included a picture of my character. Did my post make you mad or something?

lol the trolls are too busy logging between classic alts to post about how bad the game is.

they don’t have time to stalk anybody.

privacy settings on facebook are there to be used.

Guys this was like 15 years ago… I understand that now.

Doing an extremely good job at proving OP’s point though.

6 Likes

2 Likes

I would harass you but i’m far too lazy.

1 Like

players are actually encouraged to do so now because there is no longer a feedback option when you unsub. hasn’t been since mid legion.

1 Like

You’ll be back

I feel for people like OP

Losing your life partner has to be very hard to deal with.

This community is awesome, and sadly it can be not so awesome too, exposing your personal vulnerabilities on GD just invites more bullying for the most part.

I’m a big softy, but I don’t do bullies or this edgy pompous GD attitude that is so prevalent now.

OP, if you read this, which you likely won’t, then know that you matter, GD does not, if you made a thread that didn’t go down well, then who cares? Nobody here that’s for sure.

Life is already hard enough, don’t make it harder on yourself by taking anything here even remotely seriously.

That’s it, sorry GD, this is how I am, can’t help myself, just hate the thought of someone being sad IRL cus of this game, that’s not how it’s supposed to work.

/hugs

7 Likes

I post all the time and no one ever reached out to me in the game, not even woody harrelson (woody if you read this, reach out).

1 Like

This is my main character. I’ve never run into anyone from the forums that I have been aware of.

2 Likes

OP made a troll thread, then got upset when people bit.

They laid down with the dogs, then got offended when they got fleas.

this is just not true at all.

Time and time again, the good folk of GD step up to the plate when people are in distress.

OP messed up, and then decided to play the sympathy card.

If instead they’d come here looking for emotional support, they would have found it.
But they came along, guns blazing, taunting the masses, and then decided to play the victim when it backfired.

GD has copious amounts of empathy.
Watch the outpouring of love when someone loses a pet, or a family member, and they come here seeking support because they don’t want to dump their woes on the people closest too them who are also suffering.

11 Likes

I am so sorry to see you leave like this. Games should be fun, but some losers try to ruin it for everyone else. I wish you well, and hope you find some peace.

3 Likes

Um what?

I don’t care if they messed up, it’s GD, big deal chief!

I still don’t do pile on’s.

I’m trying to be pleasant, I don’t need you schooling me otherwise.

Wow.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few people from the forums in Newcomer Chat, that’s it really.

uh huh

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/will-blizz-ever-grant-a-free-name-change/1551547/42

1 Like

i was reading this as it got moved this the troll thread?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/will-blizz-ever-grant-a-free-name-change/1551547/42

accusing people of bullying isn’t exactly pleasant.

the op making baseless claims isn’t exactly pleasant either.
aside from the mountain of classic-troll posters, most people post on characters which they play, and have never had any problem with doing so.

tbh, this kind of feels like a tongue-in-cheek “anti-btag” thread.

6 Likes

there were a few.
that was one.
i don’t want to cross-link, or i’ll be a bullying stalker :crazy_face:

if you scroll down the main menu a few days then ctr+f and type their name, you’ll see some threads with titles like “All the FOMO time sensitive items” and “Official Patch Review Is In” and “Why you like scaling so much Blizz?”

…the rants, the wording… none of it seem like it’s come from someone old enough to be claiming to be in the OPs situation.
(in fact, based on the type of language used, i doubt they’re even old enough to have been playing for the 10 years which they claim in this OP)

3 Likes