Quitting the game for good

See you next week

1 Like

I got briefly involved with a group that dealt with online stalkers, it was accidental as someone asked for help and I responded since it was a local chat and one of them showed me their group in case I saw it again which I did and introduced the person to the group. They showed me a little what they do, you really don’t want to get a big group of hacker girls mad at you. No sir.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oo that sounds interesting tbh. Always fun when internet warriors meet their match.

1 Like

You aren’t going anywhere. You’re going to change your name and race and carry on.

2 Likes

Meh, i always posted on my main and the few times someone tried to be a clown they got clowned back and ignored.

4 Likes

just don’t start playing league of legends

2 Likes

Cowards

3 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. Haha, I’m not sure how someone can gain personal information if you decided to post on the forums with your Priest on Proudmoore! Sounds like you willingly gave out personal information! That’s pretty weird, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

3 Likes

I truly appreciate your empathy. I hope your day is filled with lots of happy things, cute kittens and yummy snacks. And if you’re lucky … an awesome '80s movie!

6 Likes

Been posting here and the old forums for literally years and I have never been “tracked down”. Not even 1 hate mail.

I am not afraid of being stalked either. Actually more curious what even could be found if an actual good one tried. Good luck starting with my non existant social medias (this character may have a facebook profile I made in Cata for a guild website that never got made).

Good luck with your grief and moving on from it.

I’m sorry things suck right now, and I hope it gets better. Come back anytime! <3

1 Like

That’s what the trolls do.

Can i have your stuff?

I haven’t run into any issues. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

I’ve always posted on my main and gotten like three or four pieces of in-game hate mail.

I keep copies in my bank to giggle at sometimes.

:hushed:

I had no idea!

3 Likes

you are also called evilmuffin and I expect there is a reason for that.

1 Like

Sure - pretty easy to tell, even just from the forums. I’ll be nice and helpful - up to a point. But start trying to shovel fertilizer in my direction while being a jerk on top of it? Imma bring out the spike strips real quick. Meh.

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out! Oh, and see you in 10.1!!!

2 Likes