Quitting the game for good

Just wanted to give my final
/wave
/violin
/mute

I have been bullied to the point of feeling it emotionally in real life and it’s not worth it to keep this game and community part of my life. After my husband died last year things have been rough. I am not the same, I am also recovering from a minor stroke so things have not been easy at home.

Over the past 10 years I have been bullied a lot in this game, it’s helped me a lot irl but I am not strong lately and cannot handle it aanymore. everyone that I played with has pretty much moved on anyway. It’s time for me to do the same.

Never make the mistake of posting on a character you play here. It’s best to stay as anon as possible

36 Likes

Maybe it’s for the best.

Why? I don’t understand? What are people gonna do? It’s not like they are gonna track you down IRL (unless you give out personal information).

Like I said in the other thread, you apparently can dish it it out, but you cannot handle the blow back.

13 Likes

You’re the one that freaked out over someone calling your “FOMO trading post and twitch drops are destroying the game for the 200k people who still play lolol!!!” thread stupid, aren’t you?

If that’s the sort of bullying you think you’ve been subjected to… then yes, it’s probably best that you leave.

27 Likes

People calling your patch review thread silly isn’t bullying homie.

11 Likes

Bye.

See you in a couple days (probably on a different toon).

14 Likes

Take care, op, whether you quit or not.

4 Likes

No you cant cope!

see wut i did dare!

1 Like

“famous last words”

9 Likes

/hug it sounds like you got a lot going on and I hope things get better going forward.

I understand that and the game isn’t as fun without friends to play with. It sounds like you need to take care of your irl stuff. Game will always be here.

I’ve gotten weird / hate mail before. I just don’t read it / report / ignore. Don’t let em get to you. /hug

Keep on keepin’ on and I hope things get settled in one way or another for you.

15 Likes

This is my main.

I openly post my btag.

21 Likes

This is Fuzzbutt on my main.

I just usually post on fuzz since she has the higher post count.

7 Likes

i got dibs on his gold

1 Like

People were bulling your forum character here?

That’s why sometimes I post on a classic alt. Some people are truly weird here who try to stalk people’s characters.

7 Likes

You’d think, but I had someone track me down IRL and post pictures/school/work information about me once. Ain’t doing that again.

2 Likes

Please, send these people who do that my way?

Did you have your irl name/info anywhere where they could see it? Or did you tell them things that would enable them to do so?

4 Likes

I’ll stalk you friend!

3 Likes

hey
this is a video game, not a airport, you don’t need to announce your departure

9 Likes

yea but, waddabout your gold huh? sticks hand out

1 Like

Here, take this thing I found while out gathering treasure boxes.

Gives the orc a chunk of pyrite

2 Likes

Hey, what a classless thing to say.

5 Likes