Quest tracker gets erased after logout

My quest tracker is getting wiped every time I log out and back in to any of my characters. I can re-track the quests I have but the tracking doesn’t persist after logout. A full UI reset didn’t help. Is anyone else having this problem?

15 Likes

Yep happened to me earlier today, and actually just logged in again and it’s reset AGAIN. Something is up with the servers today for sure. Random lag all day, but ping is fine.

2 Likes

Id edit ur post and move it to the bug forums for the QA to look at it.

2 Likes

Same here. Every time I close the game and reopen it…poof…the quests are gone.

3 Likes

Simple thing to try first. Exit the game and launcher. Right click on your launcher icon. Select to Run as Administrator. See if the issue persists after you re-track the quests AFTER doing so and logging back out and in again.

5 Likes

happening to me on my toons as well. quite frustrating. achievements and anything else being tracked is erased as well.

Same, it’s also wiping out any achievements I’m tracking.

3 Likes

This bug has recently started for me too. I’ve given up tracking anything as every relog or reload wipes it all out.

2 Likes

Still not fixed as of right now…

Me too, tracked achieves, quests, everything… poof

2 Likes

Same for me, started last night…I do not use any addons to track quests, achievements, or the Trading Post etc…just the in game tracking. Not sure if its tied to any addons or just a bug after reset day?

same with me, no addons. still does it.

Me too, quest tracking clears with or without addons loaded. (I have a bare install on a backup PC, no addons have ever been installed on it.)

Then try running the launcher as administrator. That usually fixes such issues.

Just gave it a try and still same thing.

Quest tracker must be bugged on there end?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me after I did one of the welp dailies. It cleared my logs across multiple characters. It cleared quest logs, achievement tracking and recipe tracking. The only one really annoying to lose is the achievement tracking since I was tracking it for a reason

Happening to me as well. Log in, all tracked quests gone. Put them back and when logging back in, gone again. Resetting UI no effect.

yep, quests and achievements are both clearing. Blizzard, fix it!

2 Likes

Every single time.

1 Like

Happening to me today on all my toons. Both tracked quests and achievements disappearing

1 Like