Quest tracker display disappears

All quests screen display gone. Did all suggested fixes even fresh reinstall. Quests stored under L key but when tracked to screen disappears when log back on.

6 Likes

I am seeing the issue since yesterday. I track them but when I logout and log back in they disappear. Reloading the UI they stay. I think is it a logout/login issue.

1 Like

You might not want to mark this as solved if it’s an ongoing issue. This appears to be a bug that needs to be fixed and is being reported in the bug forums:

4 Likes

Noticed this starting yesterday as well, on each of my characters.

Not to pile on, but happened across all my characters

1 Like

Same issue. Started happening after the server downtime on Tuesday.

I’m having the same issue on all my characters. I don’t even log out. If i teleport somewhere or take a portal they disappear as well. I have to go into the quest log and re-track all the quests every time.

also have this problem tried disable all addons log off and on and still cant see quests

same here, on half of my chars (10)

same here

10char

Started for me after some minor update this weekend. At first, it was just random. It’s now 100% of the time on 100% of my toons. Doesn’t matter which server, or where they’re located.

Same issue on all my characters.

There was a small update, (you might have to restart Battle net to pick it up), it fixed the logout/login Tracking issue. You have to Re “Track” them but they now stick around for me when I logout/login.

1 Like

I tried retracking my quests and they still reset after logging out and logging in. Nothing seems to “stick”.

1 Like

Throwing my report in here too. Same general deal. They stay as Tracking if I teleport, but logging back in they are gone from Tracking.

Adding my issues to this as well. Doesn’t matter how many times I track a quest, upon logout it resets to nothing.

Same issue here, tried the standard reset ui by renaming folders and relaunching. Have a ticket open where I was given a few scripts that didn’t work. Waiting for blizz to respond to my ticket.

Also seeing this.

Same. All toons are affected. Retracking the quests has no affect as the next time you zone into a different area or log off, all quests once again become untracked.

Unsolved for 5 days. Need some help please. All above solutions did not rectify it. Thanks.