PvP Tuning -- April 26

With weekly maintenance in each region (tomorrow, April 26 in this region), we’re making the following adjustments to several classes in PvP:

Player versus Player

Mage

• Fire
    • Blazing Barrier’s absorb is reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players. This change also affects Blazing Barrier cast by Arcane and Frost’s Triune Ward runecarving power.

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • Life Cocoon’s absorb increased by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Paladin

• The effectiveness of Pure Concentration (conduit) has been reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • Holy
    • Divine Favor (PvP Talent) now increases the healing of Flash of Light or Holy Light by 40% (was 50%).
    • Holy Light now heals for an additional 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    • Flash of Light now heals for an additional 25% when engaged om combat with enemy players (was 15%). Retribution and Protection Flash of Light unchanged.

Priest

• Holy
    • Habiliments of the Empyrean 2-piece set bonus now increases the cooldown reduction of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 10 seconds when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 15 seconds).
    • Miracle Worker (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity by 10% (was 20%).

Rogue

• Assassination
    • Soulblade Shadowhide 4-piece set bonus now causes your Poisons and Bleeds to expire 50% faster when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).

Shaman

• Restoration
    • Healing Surge now heals for an additional 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players, up from 15%. Enhancement and Elemental healing unchanged.
    • Healing Wave now heals for an additional 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 10%).
    • Theurgic Starspeaker’s Regalia 4-piece set bonus now casts a Chain Heal at 70% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 60%).

Warrior

• Protection
    • Armaments of the Infinite Infantry 4-piece set bonus now increases the damage of Shield Slam and Thunder Clap by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).
15 Likes

Thank god.

16 Likes

No destro nerfs or resolve changes, people are going to freak lol

63 Likes

jUsT LiNe tHe bOLts bRuH

27 Likes

Good changes. Now remove all the new cc trinkets you guys put in this patch.

29 Likes

The lack of adjustments to the Destruction Warlock tier bonus and Echoing Resolve has me in actual shambles.

70 Likes

lol @kamron

7 Likes

Hi,

I noticed that you missed an important but simple tuning opportunity on these notes. Delete DH. Please let me know if this is a typo. Appreciate you.

Thanks,

Beastlyjim

32 Likes

I don’t care if they nerf the warlock, I already cancelled my subscription.
good luck losers :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Resolve Trinket??

Chaos Bolt/Warlock Tier??

DH healing??

Deathborne Conduit??

Feign Death Legendary??

Blizzord please.Please Blozzord.

29 Likes

Damn this one hurt the mages rip

2 Likes

Hello Javirr.

Man, I’m going to miss your thoughtful and interesting posts, Javier.

6 Likes

1 of the 10 necessary buffs for Mistweavers to be viable in PvP.

We have hundreds of pages of info on this and have given it to blizzard for FREE. All they need to do is implement the changes SMDH.

Dont understand this, people always come bck. seeya in 9.2.5 buddy

1 Like

While there are still more issues to be addressed, its really good to see some actual tuning instead of leaving the season changeless until 9.2.5. Thank you!

5 Likes

Except for all the people who haven’t.

Yeah, it is.

7 Likes

Thank you! @Kamron

Now start gearing a destro lock next so we can get them out of the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TO
THE
GROUND

6 Likes

it’s time.

5 Likes