#PullTheRipcord

It takes Blizzard a week to make any changes, why would i waste my time testing when I queue from game to game getting 1 shot by people abusing broken covenants? I’ll do testing after a round of nerfs on reset day.

If Blizzard was doing daily changes and fixes you could consider it time well spent. That’s not the case.

I’m a beta tester, I’m not being paid for it. Just because I’m in beta doesn’t mean my time needs to be dedicated to testing for something that needs rapid tweaking.

Things will be broken on launch because Blizzard isn’t acting fast enough. That’s the nitty gritty of it. They have been given copious amounts of feedback and they quite literally replied with “don’t send us long documents it’s too much effort to read”

3 Likes

So…why does competency begin and end at “push buttanz.” I’d assume a competent player would choose the best option available to them, ie…the dreaded meta.

There’s nothing to research because the ability says…

“Throw a deadly chakram at your current target that will rapidly deal (50% of Attack power) Shadow damage 7 times, bouncing to other targets if they are nearby.”

I’ve played arena since Cataclysm and know that players being in relative vicinity of one another is a common thing. Especially when pushing to higher rating. So no. There’s nothing for me to research. Unless the ability absolutely tanks health bars, it will not be worthwhile to take.

Door of Shadow will serve as a decent AoE disorient and you can utilize the damage properly. You won’t have good utility and damage with Night Fae and Necrolord in Arena.

Still only better for AoE pulls.

Not exactly. Players choose what is the most comfortable. Like my reference for Ret Paladin; there’s at least three fun builds in SL to try out.

Competency is a player being knowledgeable about his class, the abilities he uses, and the stats he’s chasing.

It’s pretty simple.

#pulltheripcord
#makearipcordandpullit

2 Likes

I do not want to be mean. But if you insist on not researching what you are talking about, then post about it, it does eventually become an issue.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-hunter-class-changes/490705/914

NT Poison isn’t good utility? Teleport with multiple charges and the option to heal % hp while in form has no use? Ever?

Yeah all I’m reading is that they’ve made the Kyrian Covenant better, kept Flayed Shots Kill Shot pretty much the same since it only cost 10 focus, we’ll have to see what the proc rate looks like on live, will also have to see if the Chakram and Wild Spirits does not break CC like they said how it should function. Regardless if the damage isn’t there, it won’t be as useful as ignoring LoS with a 30% increase to Crit.

Niya’s Tools Poison? The one that gets applied from me interrupting targets that applies a damaging poison to that target? Because that “utility” isn’t that strong.

Actually my opinion is from a going to the Beta Forums especially the hunter one and reading what people in the Beta are saying . To assume we are just getting our opinions based on what ever a certain streamer or to says shows a high level of arrogance on your part.

It costs no focus…

Chakram is more ST dmg than kyrian…

Ahh, so you are basing your assumptions on personal feelcraft and ignoring actual number tuning.

Seems good. GL.

You mean Classic BfA

1 Like

It’s almost like this is happening .

Beta Testers: Hey Blizz there are all these bugs and this system sucks

Blizz Devs : Hey boss people have found all the bugs and hate the system

Lead Dev: So what you are saying is , we’re ready to launch

Devs : Yes sir

Lead: Then let’s do it.

5 Likes

Nah Sonechka will continue to dodge giving you an actual answer he/she is like this when it comes to giving an answer to a question

3 Likes

according to ions post not too long ago, there never was a backup plan. he flat out lied to everyone.

2 Likes

That’s false though. The rip cord is part of the system: you can change Covenants at any time, and going back to a Covenant you left requires two weekly quests. All they need to do is remove the two weekly quests bit, and voila the rip cord has been pulled. He wasn’t lying when he said there was a rip cord; he was lying when he said there wasn’t one.

1 Like

Yeah but removing those two quests would unravel the fabric of the system :joy:

4 Likes

Can I pull the ripcord on the pull the ripcord discussion?

I mean, I feel like that’s splitting hairs at this point.

Sure, as long as its attached to the covenant ripcord.

1 Like

Sorry, but I know not to cross my wires.

Its the same wire, if the change happens, no need to post.

1 Like