PSA: Flagging is NOT the replacement for downvotes!

for some odd reason, this forum software recognise what character you logged out on last so it might have swapped over to that

HUG ME LIKE I NEEDED A HUG BAD KIRELA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fix-guilds-make-people-want-to-stay/76464

5 Likes

Oh… yeah. It does that to me, as well. That I can’t explain. lol

One or two of the ____ elf threads were locked down several times I believe. I won’t fill in the blank for fear of calling the wrath of GD down on us, but let’s just say it rhymes with “sigh”.

1 Like

Oh shush you! With your fancy trust level 3 gifs and what-nots! FITE MEH :muscle:

It’s not due to browser caching.

Those are both good examples.

Why are you yelling? No one is going to hug someone who is shouting.

1 Like

MAYBE I JUST HAVE A LOUD VOICE

OR I’M EXCITED FOR YOUR AFFECTION

1 Like

Yah, I thought Luke Evans did a really solid job in it

Never said I wanted to hug you.

Its sad when you see someone so needy who also is socially ackward enough to continously push people away. :frowning:

TOO BAD YOU SAID IT NOW YOU HAVE TO DO THE DEED

CMERE HERE YOU CUTE HOOMAN

1 Like

And don’t let a downvoted post go beyond 0. No negative vote numbers visable (but still needing to be countered by equal upvotes to start showing positive vote numbers) and no post burying.

That eliminates the silencing aspect of downvotes.

and exactly whom are you referring to

That 15 bucks a month one was hidden in less than 20 minutes. I saw it, popped back, and at like 12 minutes it was hidden. It’s insane. GD isn’t even moving that much at this hour.

2 Likes

Only takes 1 account with 18 or whatever max characters on it, flagging it on each alt. Clearly a well thought out and abuse-proof system.

3 Likes

That would work! Then there’s no negative aspect to it at first glance.

Lovely.

Imagine if we had a ban button where people could give other posters a suspension. Skip the middle man, so to speak. Blood would be spilt, and pretty sure Armageddon would happen day one.

Maybe after today they will take notice of some stuff though.

Still waiting for that hardcore ignore option, guys! One that will lock a poster out of my life forever.