Priest Mana Issues?

Is OP running Disc or Holy rn?

Ha. Hey Pumps.

Yes, the Naxx raid was bad. I was there. It’s what happens when ppl don’t show up. When we DO have people online, we do a lot better.

In addition, since I was one of only 2 paladins, but tons of Shamans, I suspect a lack of Wisdom and range on mana totems?

2 Likes

And again, lol. I didnt mean to mock yalls raid running with 18 or not.

To the extent I was incredulous it was that someone would run a raid where clear times were clearly much longer than a normal raid, and then assume their mana issues were due to a bug when the obvious was right there…

In full BIS Id have issues on a 7 minute sapph, but I wouldnt immediately run to the forums after and declare mana regen is bugged because… thats obviously not the issue

What’s particularly amusing is… he just got mixed up. In his nerd-rage he got all confused and apparently thought I was the one going on about being a “top 200 raiderlol”

When the reality was… it was just the OP getting all defensive.

But I’M the a-hole right? :rofl:

You good bro?

sEpHiRoTh, stop with the sock puppet. It’s embarassing.

PLEASE deny it so I can embarrass you further. PLEASE

I got you dead to rights on this one Seph and you know it. How utterly pathatic

Boys! Be nice!

Oh no no no haha. He KNOWS I’ve got him. Turns out he’s been agreeing with himself on this sock puppet for literally YEARS. And he had the chutzpah to say this to me! While he was LITERALLY DOING EXACTLY THAT.

Check it out. “Skysword” had 30 posts before today.

And literally every. single. time. Sephiroth just happened to post one or two minutes earlier.

Come on Seph. Tell me it’s just one HECK of a coincidence. I dare you. Dating back 3 years you’ve been running this sock puppet agreeing with yourself? How completely and utterly sad.

Just gonna quote this one more time for emphasis because it’s just… @chef’s kiss@

Seriously thanks. This has been great. What an absolute clown

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS: I’d also like to remind you that sockpuppeting is against the TOS.

Snowflake much? yikes

Yikes… such a cringe response with so much nerd rage lol

Imagine being as sensitive as you in 2023… on WoW

…yeeeaaaaaaah so I’m just gonna let my guildie know to close this now.

You guys drink drama like Sunny-D

I was going to debunk this, but we decided it’s actually funnier to let you believe this. So yep, I have a sock puppet I pull out once every few years to help me win my arguments and then forget about it for yesrs at a time :joy:

What you mean is you were going to lie. But when faced with incontrovertible proof you realized there was no way out.

As a sad sad sad little man once said…

We? Now I really am worried about you. I don’t know if you’re deluded enough to think anyone is really gonna believe you, or if you’ve manage to delude yourself into believing it. But either way… huge yikes

GG kid. G freaking G

Lol. Unless your guildies is a CM that’s not how any of this works. But also, welcome to the WOW forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, man. In OG Wrath, rotating between Prayer of Mending, Circle of Healing and Renew was really hard.

I think it’s funny, that in your mind; it’s ok for someone to pull my parse’s as evidence that me and my team aren’t solid players, but the second I use them to prove that all you fat slobs sitting here trolling the forums, are wrong; and my team and I are actually solid players, it’s not allowed?! Hmmm, strange logic.

I bleeping said :

The only thing your parse proved was that you carried a few and went in Naxx25 undermanned.

That by itself makes this post look weird given your “credentials” because that answers most of your question. You seemed to only accept the answer that ‘holy is weak’.

Do you understand?

TLDR - long fights due to low overall dps will be rough on healers. You should know this.

1 Like

if you go back six months and watch videos on wotlk healers you will see that holy priests would have mana issues early in the game similarly to TBC. it’s part of their gameplay , reserve your mana and enjoy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.