Premades need to be stopped

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :hocho: :hocho: :hocho: :hocho: :hocho:

1 Like

I’ve pointed out people’s names before. It’s happened in several threads on the BG forums. :dracthyr_shrug: Cinco seems to get called out all the time. Don’t worry though, it was flagged and taken down in record speed.

HMMMMMM are you detective dot at our service ? maybe you r onto something here :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :man_detective: :man_detective: :man_detective: :man_detective: :mag: :mag: :mag:

O MY GOD I FOUND IT ROTFL IM DED HE CANT BE SRS ROTFLLLLL

thats going to be my new line guys "DONT YOU DARE OR ILL TELL MY COWORKERS AND MY BOSS !! "

ahem

star wars quote time

" You just watch yourself . We’re wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems"

3 Likes

in what world does this even make sense wth are you on looool

1 Like

We’re pushing 950 posts and premades still haven’t been stopped…I’m begining to think you guys suck at stopping things.

3 Likes

LOL this is so cringe

1 Like

Publicly traded company? If so I’m buying stock so I can show up at the next stockholder meeting to complain about the inappropriate use of your legal team.

3 Likes

o god they play this at my work 20x a day plz no lmao

hard to stop an advancing army without a choke point.

SAVE US ALL FROM THIS MADDNESS BRI YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE

1 Like

Just here to say I hope all the premades do awesome today in bgs.

2 Likes

O.K. let me lay this out first… I’m talking about 10-60 BG’s not 70’s

• if you are a NOOB and show up MISSING 50% of your gear… you should get stomped!!
  • PvP is a player (REAL PERSON) not NPC… if YOU don’t use your BRAIN you will die
  • just because you show up UNPREPARED does not mean the enemy has to do the same
  • joining at the bottom of each bracket is a BAD idea unless you seriously know your toon & gear
  • playing with friends is not a crime… but YES those people tend to take the PvP more SERIOUS.

I for one will not invite some clown missing half his gear to join my PvP group

Just stop them :+1:

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

MMORPG = World of Warcraft (WoW ) is a [massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment

The game encourages players to work together to complete quests, enter dungeons and engage in [player versus player (PvP) combat

The game primarily focuses on character progression, in which players earn experience points to level up their character to make them more powerful and buy and sell items using in-game currency to acquire better equipment, among other game systems.

WHOA this game is about grouping up to play with FRIENDS & GEAR your toons…

WHO KNEW???

BTW. this is from WoW Wiki… go look it up

Premade vs Premade would be equivalent to Mythic raiding for PvP. Since this is where all the best players are.

Random Pug vs Pug matches would be equivalent to LFR. Since this is where all the people who aren’t good enough to queue sync end up.

These aren’t my opinions. They’re the arguments I keep seeing from the pro-sync posters here.

So it follows that syncing to stomp Pugs is like fighting LFR enemies with a Mythic raiding group.

That’s a lie i have rolled most of their lead line players. Are there good players who play in them? Yes. Are there really bad players in them dare I say the majority? Yes. But not everyone who doesn’t que sync is “lfr” tier

1 Like

engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

You guys are grossly unprepared for the real world. Maybe PvP less and take a business law class?

I’m going to be real with you. I’m not 100% convinced you’re a real person. I have a BG forum conspiracy theory that you’re actually a live stream where viewers vote on what you’ll say next.

1 Like