Premades need to be stopped

yep, i found that premade groups with friends was a better way.

Just wait until I specific queue for AV, and bring a whole lot of people there just by consequence of me alone. A shame the game puts randoms into where I decide to go, but those choosing randoms don’t get to decide, do they. This probably sounds a little venomous, but this is how the system works- you’ll get taken wherever other people are playing. You’ll just have to put in the work, mental or otherwise, or keep winging here.

1 Like

Inemia:

The premades are right. Stop queuing. When they have nothing to farm except one another the whole thing will disintegrate on its own.

the whole thing started from nothing

they actively avoid each other so you are prob right but why should people have to stop playing a game they pay for simply because people want to break the rules?

You either unsub a hero or sub long enough to become the villain.

2 Likes

It’s on Blizz to do something about it. Neither side will convince each other and that just leaves solutions you have control over.

Sadly that’s just a choice between accepting how it is or making the only statement Blizz cares about, which is -1 engagement metric.

or you grow to a new level, part of the reason im so dismissive of your arguments is because i used to think the same way as you and over time found that playing with friends really is the better way to play. i view your take not as a point of view, but as a phase you need to grow through as a pvper.

1 Like

you can still play with friends and not cheat lol you just want that as an excuse lol

1 Like

You just complained in your reply to me, look nobody owes you an explanation. Read the rest of this thread and you are a very entitled person, you feel like people who play in these communities need to convince you why they do this and guess what they don’t. You don’t pay my monthly fee and I will play the way I like.

3 Likes

Going to make a drinking game based on how many times you use the word CHEAT on this thread.

We made one in DJL based on things ppl say. :smiley: Some of em are pretty funny.

1 Like

Again. There is no cheating.
From the EULA:

Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
  2. bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that allows the automated control of a Game, or any other feature of the Platform, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;
  3. hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of the Platform in any manner not expressly authorized by Blizzard; and/or
  4. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that can be used in connection with the Platform and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay or other functionality;

Communicating via a Blizzard provided function within the game, is not cheating.

Otherwise you could turn off the chat window, and claim the people who use chat are cheating.

You may not like the way the game plays, but it isn’t cheating.

4 Likes

yall are the only ones complaining XD and i will call a cheat a cheat drink if you want but i call it how it is
Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Read the excerpt from the EULA above, your paraphrase does not appear in any of it.

The Blizzard EULA was created by a team of lawyers.

It is worded very specifically.

Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct

Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
Stop lying lol

1 Like

So, players using chat are cheating?

1 Like

They’re just not very good at listening, so they’re not very good at talking either.

2 Likes

where did I say that?