Premades need to be stopped

You say it, every time you accuse them of cheating.

They are telling each other that they are queuing.

In a chat window.

Provided by Blizzard.

That is all.

It provides an advantage. Yep, it sure does. Everyone who queues wants to win.

Is it unfair? No, you can do it too. Blizzard provided the means, you don’t need to download anything, you don’t need to go to external websites. Blizzard expressly permitted the communication function within the game itself.

or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating

So, chatting is cheating?

Anything better than them is cheating. Losing = unfair, don’t you see? Can’t you see their plight? They’re at our mercy, for crying out loud, SOMEONE SAVE THESE POOR CHAPS.

1 Like

The amount of times I’ve been in any type of group content where my team is losing and some players tells everyone else that it’s OK, it’s just a premade.

As if they can tell.

I can sometimes, I see certain names from SAS, sometimes, usually it’s another pug though.

But I also know how SAS operates, all through /rw and /i.

Sometimes our side gets into it and wins.

Is it a challenge? yes. because the herded cats all go to pieces when they have to actually PvP.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, it’s a shame the game isn’t big enough that any one player could just disappear into random queues are never see the same name again in that session, but that’s just not the case. There are people who play, and people who don’t. It’s very obvious to see in this game who just trying to get a golden goose carry. They’re the first to leave in any game mode, hopping to an alt to try to “win” again, or sit out the deserter in shame. It’s one thing to not have time to sit through a turtle of an AV, even if I beg for it sometimes, but it’s another to try and scrape dignity conquest off the backs off of real players, it’s just a beggar’s plight. This game has managed to incentivize quitting, and players deserve what they get if they do it, bottom feeders, etc.

1 Like

ahh willful ignorance must nice if only you could at least be honest with yourself if not anyone else
Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

So, chatting is cheating?

including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods.

So, turning off the chat window, means everyone else is cheating, because they are using chat.

advantage over other players not using such methods.

So, I turn off the chat window. Others are using methods that I am not using. Therefore they have an unfair advantage and they are cheating.

nobody but you are talking about chat you go in solo or with 4 other people and use chat sure… that’s fine I am talking about going in with more than 5 people why do you keep talking about something nobody else is?

Communities are a chat feature, provided by Blizzard. This is the tool that is being used, which you object to.

1 Like

so you can queue with more than 5 people in one group in pvp?

No, you can’t. But you can communicate via a chat feature which Blizzard provides. To inform other groups of the status of your queue.

so you circumventing a system set in place by blizzard to get an unfair advantage… therefore cheating

No, there is communication via a Blizzard provided (thus authorized) feature of the game. The system prevents people forming groups larger than 5 from joining a queue. It does not prevent multiple groups from entering the same eBG.

There is no program I have ever seen to que more than 5 people into a bg. I am not sure why this third party add-on thing to Queue with is coming from as far as I know it’s non existent.

1 Like

There isn’t. They object to people chatting.