Premades have completely ruined the PvP BG experience. Do something already

He’s arguing something completely moronic from a blue post specifically discussing queue synching premades. Premades today countdown queue to queue up, especially in epics. Throwing around stuff he googled five minutes ago isn’t going to change the fact that he was already arguing from a terrible place.

Ultimately the argument always boils down to facts vs feelings. Blizzard says queue syncing isn’t against the rules and has never been against the rules, and you can link a blue post ad nauseam and some people will try and say differently.

Stop calling people morons if you can first then try to have a discussion. I think he has a point but even if he doesn’t I think Blizzard needs to fix the premade pug stomping issue. So I don’t care about the current rules. Wether it is bad rules or bad enforcement the situation stands and sucks.

So I don’t really care about the super tiny details. Just support fixing the problem.

3 Likes

I called his argument moronic, not him.

Should be talking about que dropping.

The effect that que syncing has cause when pressed on that none of them have a good answer.

1 Like

If you can’t see that as pedantic and useless we are not going to be able to communicate at all.

3 Likes

An absolute lie. The majority of win trading happened when you got your achievements. Congrats, you cheated.

2 Likes

I’m glad you only tease me about my achievements being old :joy:

You have my axe.

4 Likes

And my bow? (Need to find a hunter to be my double)

3 Likes

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/7200052820-joinbattlefield-post-51-part-2/

Oh, you’re not actually interested in what the PvP devs said.

It’s unfortunate that some players defend premade raids vs. random pugs and they want these one-sided roflstomps to continue.

Everyone who has experienced premade raids roflstomping random pugs understands it’s not a fair matchup, especially in a bracket that does not allow players to queue in a raid group.

Cheating/exploiting semantic arguments aside, premade raids in random bgs result in:

• One-sided games and roflstomps that drive players away from PvP.
  • Games where one team starts half-empty because premade raids are mass dropping queue pops in their attempts to circumvent the system.

Hopefully, we can raise enough awareness about these worsening problems to catch Blizzard’s attention.

^^ They’re only acknowledging problem #2, but it’s something at least.

4 Likes

https:// www. bluetracker .gg/wow/topic/gb-en/6494440094-rbg-wintraders-getting-reset/

Jan. 30, 2013, 2:38 p.m. @Neltha — After a thorough investigation and liaising with multiple departments, we can confirm that the recent wave of actions taken against Rated Battleground exploitation and win trading are indeed correct. The team of investigators have made sure to avoid any false positives and we will not be overturning any of the actions taken.

In addition, we cannot discuss individual account suspension cases on the forums, which is due to privacy and legal concerns.

You got your achievement 7 days before it was dealt with.

Yea, I didn’t notice until after. And yea, he 100% cheated. 7 days later they banned a ton of players. That said, even after the ban wave, it was still impossible to make RBG groups without looking up the dates on their achievements. It’s been years since I have seen someone try to take credit for the achievements they got during that time.

Even better when that person is calling other players bad.

Read the blue post. :clown_face:

4 Likes

This post has already been refuted. Idk why you keep reposting it.

It’s literally only talking about addons.

Better old achievements than ones you got cheating.

3 Likes

Very true.

1 Like

I never understood why people would buy things and then act like it’s not obvious they bought it.

Most glad warriors aren’t going to let you pull them behind a pillar los of their healer in nagrand over and over again :joy:

4 Likes

Well, the unfortunate thing is there were players who did get those achievements without buying them during that time. The exploit was really simple and lots of people were doing it. But yea, most people did buy it and tons of players got banned for it. Like your normal 1800 player could have hit 2400 unknowingly because of how bloated the ratings were for that month and half. Looks like he got them right near the peak. It was like January 15th when things really started getting absurd.

That said, most players understood what was happening and any smart player wouldn’t broadcast it. That after all these years he thinks he can push those achievements out… crazy.

And yea, spotting the glad or rank 1 buyers is pretty easy. Pretty unfortunate but it happens. Glad we can agree on this.

2 Likes

I didn’t play mop so I honestly had no idea that all happened.

Is this when people at the high end were getting to like 3700 rating or something? I feel like I remember hearing something about that back then.

Reminds me of the DK tank we pugged during CN that had aotc and a bunch of achievements.

Dude had zero idea how the mirrors worked on Sire. Got booted super fast lol

I’m usually pretty agreeable :+1: I think the only thing we don’t agree on is random BGs.

1 Like

if it’s from 12 years ago, nope, im definitely not interested. im not interested in outdated and useless information.

Forum PvP is serious business.

2 Likes

What’s also funny is that they ignore what this pvp devs actually say.

They specifically state that while they they prefer it to be random and not premades they aren’t saying it’s actually against the rules.

So even that post doesn’t defend their position lol.

2 Likes