Premades are fine, this is an MMO

Idk what tell you other than I don’t run with a ruin and you have no proof that people get kicked for not following orders lol

There were 3 sentences in the comment that you replied to. I’ve also stated it again, for you. Here it is a 3rd time.

Ahem…

Epic Premades with more than 5 players shouldn’t be a thing.

“But what about when”

No no. Epic Premades shouldn’t be a thing.

“Well what about solo…”

Shhhhhhh. Epic Premades shouldn’t be a thing.

“Well make some”

There there child. Epic premades shouldn’t be a thing.

_pic pr_mad_s shouldn't b_ a thing.

Would you like to buy a vowel?

It’s “E”

Epic premades shouldn’t be a thing.

"What’s your point? "

SURVEY SAYS:

Epic Premades shouldn’t be a thing.

2 Likes

You sound like a broken record. Get a new schtick, no one cares.

1 Like

Epic premades shouldn’t be a thing. Double it and give it to the next guy.

1 Like

Queue sync premade leader in that thread straight up admitting to removing people because they had the audacity to pick up the AA instead of giving it to their group.

1 Like

Is this the cheating in Vegas defense?

If you want to be technical, they don’t even explicitly list game hacking. Does that mean game hacking is ok then?

Yikes. Premade defenders will say anything huh.

At least go with – “(that players are not supposed to do)”

For example, everyone can mass report players on the other team to knock them out of the game. All players can do that. But they’re not supposed to.

Well… At least you’ve improved from originally claiming that sync queuing has never been addressed.

Technically speaking, they’re cheating. Which breaks the rules.

When we have 20 in discord working together and that person who took the aa doesn’t listen at all, yeah gameplay sabotage. If you don’t have a scroll of recall, don’t touch it either. :wink: Common sense you’d think. We’ve had other pugs who pick it up with no issue, they play smart and fall back when asked to. We had one puggie two weeks ago who straight up ran into the enemy team and handed it to them.

Same thing with the siege, demos, and glaives. If you don’t know what to do, ask or don’t touch it. We will explain (without being turds) if you ask.

1 Like

Well did you report them? Did blizzard take action? Looks like two separate synch queueing communities beefing to me

I don’t participate in communities that kick randoms and that’s why a lot of people, myself included, avoid Ruin.

Nobody cares about your rules, you aren’t Blizzard. If someone queues for Ashran they have as much right as anyone else to grab the AA.

I don’t know if others outside of Ruin or whatever the community I was referring to is called are doing it, but it’s pathetic that even they are, especially considering how often you run into the one I was talking about if you play during primetime.

They are an alliance player trying to stir the pot. I already looked em up. All other toons ally on MG.

Do you think I’m trying to hide being an Alliance main or something? Also not sure what that has to do with your community being scummy by kicking pugs.

It shows your bias. The reasons I listed above are in fact gameplay sabotage and fall under that category.

1 Like

Which community are you in?

The one you’re not.

1 Like

Is Torturekilla in Ruin?

I get the premade communities mixed up.

We have the premade leaders themselves saying they do that.

Nope, not ever.

1 Like

Premades are indeed fine. You should only be fighting other premades, though. Even if your queue goes up to 20 minutes, you should be okay with that.

2 Likes

We are fine with that. Gives us time to take a whizz and get a beer.

1 Like

This isn’t the gotcha you think it is.

You think they were kicking randoms but the reality is this was community drama for them apparently. But sure one instance, you got me.

Feel free to link some more leaders saying this. I love drama.

1 Like