Premades are fine, this is an MMO

This is an MMO. People like to GROUP up and do things TOGETHER. If you want a single-player experience, THIS AIN’T IT. IF I WANNA PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS AND GROUP UP TO DO RANDOM BGS, IMA DO IT.

Edit: RAWR

32 Likes

Absolutely get in there!!

FANTASTIC WEE MAN. WE ARE ALL HAPPY FOR YOU!!

7 Likes

Why not post in one of the other threads?

4 Likes

I think I’ve encountered this particular gnome in recent memory?

2 Likes

Nobody cares about premades that q against other premades. But when u q in a full grp with full gear and all the bis races going against casual bgs players. Its kinda sad and laughable. Wouldnt be a problem if ppl could fight back but the way it is in bgs its like palying a korean mmo . Gear v gear pvp. People could fight back in bfa but they got mad ppl werent dying fast enough to farm honor so had to fix that so now ppl jsut blow up in 2 secs much better.

14 Likes

Bro he’s a Gnome Warrior he’s BiS only in how based he is.

3 Likes

Yep, you should be able to play the way you want. But not the other 50% of the people in the match. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The nuance of this discussion has been discussed to death and a bunch of people feel the need to rehash it daily.

4 Likes

I get a lil crazy and grouchy at times. I apologize in advance. All these gnomes around here so pleasant y’all bound to get a grumpy one.

Calm down fur ball!

Yes sometimes premades happen, but again, this is a game where people GROUP UP FOR CONTENT.

Please dont try and tell me that it wrong to group for any form of content in an MMO. That is literally what an MMO is.

The losing rate is not bad. I’m on alliance and come across premades just like everybody else and I do just fineee. You’ll be ok.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t group up in solo shuffle

1 Like

Because you can’t group up in solo shuffle. It’s designed that way so people can’t cheat the system.

Grouping up with 5 of your friends to do a bg that only provides some rep and honor is not the same thing.

1 Like

Yeah sure. You said “please don’t try and tell me that it’s wrong to try and group in any form of content” I thought it was like a riddle and I would get a prize or something if I guessed the right answer.

2 Likes
  1. There is nothing single player about random BG solo queue. You are still working with a team of other players.

2. The premades people complain most about are the Epic BGs. The game is not meant to be able to do large premades like that.

3. Rated exists for premades, it’s just most of you have no desire to have a challenge and actually earn your wins so you premade in casuals instead.

10 Likes

Really no reason to do rated. Don’t need it for gear anymore.

This OP pretending like they ain’t grouping up with people into a random bg with 4 others ONLY for the fact that they wants to play with others/friends, stop. A part of you knows you’ll have an advantage against the other non coordinated group and can roflstomp them. :joy:

2 Likes

Titles, mounts, achievements, mogs, personal challenge…

Plenty of reasons.

4 Likes

Most did it for the upgraded gear though.

Those were the Shadowlands casuals who just wanted Challenger or whatever in order to feel comfortable in randoms.

1 Like

I love RGBs - I just do it for the fun of coordinated tactics.

1 Like

I totally agree OP

1 Like