Premade Queue Exploit

Yeah. They don’t live with their parents. Their parents live with them!

Hi, I’m Kthis. You may know me from such PSA’s as “You’ve killed Drek, but you can’t kill the darkness in my soul” and "Ashran? I barely knew em!" Now i’m hear to talk to you about the rising costs of retirement, and why you need to return the favor to your parents and let them come and live with you.

Retirement has become increasingly challenging for today’s elderly due to various reasons. Firstly, the cost of living has increased exponentially over the years, making it harder for retirees to maintain their standard of living. Inflation rates and the rising cost of healthcare, in particular, have put a significant burden on the elderly, especially those on a fixed income. Secondly, the global economic downturns in recent years have affected retirement plans adversely. Many individuals have seen their investments, pensions, and savings decrease in value, leading to lower retirement income and longer work-life.

Additionally, with the increase in life expectancy, many individuals are living longer and need to sustain their retirement funds for more years than previous generations. The elderly also face the challenge of adjusting to new technologies and workplace changes, making it difficult for them to continue working beyond retirement age. The combination of these factors has made it much harder for today’s elderly to retire comfortably, making it necessary for us to become our parent’s caretakers to ensure that future retirees can live comfortably in their golden years.

5 Likes

Well said. My parents didn’t have much, we bought duplexes together. I swore to take care of them when they were older and I have.

3 Likes

Don’t your premade raids run around the same time?

If not, then aren’t you mostly playing against pugs?

Just seems kinda odd to me when premade raiders say they’d rather play against another premade raid, and then they just leave it up to epic bg queue RNG so they face pugs most of the time.

We (DJL) play at the same time every night. We don’t have everyone on 7 days a week. Some folks raid, some travel for work, and/or have families etc.

And you need everyone to be on 7 days a week for a war game?

I treat it like rbgs x 2. So I’d want 6 heals, 1-2 tanks, a combo of ranged and melee.

Have you reached out to any premade raid leaders to see if they’d be interested in war games?

We’ve done one so far. It took a lot of planning. And we did win! :smiley:

2 Likes

Care to do a second one? Or one was enough?

I might do more if the occasion rose, but like I said they are a bit of a hassle.

People forget that WoW is mostly an older crowd.

2 Likes

I’d like even more open (freely inviting) communities on both sides, but maybe moreso on alliance. Kind of for the reasons you stated but mainly because I think alliance needs more play hours together. I don’t really think about ‘reputation’ much with communities but i do like nice people who reliably treat others well and fairly, and don’t get all trolly/cocky just because they’re with a premade.

1 Like

I really hope alliance get more as well or good solid teams that have a good solid member core of a lot of players

I haven’t done epics on my Alliance in a while because of sync-queues in the evenings. Hopefully by the time 10.1 comes out they’ll either break sync-queues or we’ll have more reputable options for communities on Alliance side.

On Horde side some nights I win every match with or without landing in a sync-queue. Tonight was not one of those nights. I ran into Alliance sync-queues every match and never landed in one on Horde to counter them.

So far I’ve never encountered the new Alliance community either for or against. Or if I did I didn’t recognize them. Usually I can tell by counting crowns or knowing the names.

1 Like

There are fewer spots available on teams with premade raids, so you’re less likely to be on the same team.

Haha… touché. I could be experiencing traumatizing flashbacks of mid 2000 gaming.

1 Like

Yeah, some of us ARE the grandparents. We still have our kids’ old bedrooms the way they left them and their own kids spend the night in them. Well, except we updated them with 4K TVs and modern game machines and such.

2 Likes

It really says a lot about the people that pull this instead of playing rated bg’s. Something tells me they have a harder time in there.

And if they didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, they wouldn’t be popping up like moles in these threads in order to “yeah but” everything. If they were truly confident it was just fine, why bother with the BS?

We’ll probably reach a point where parties will be forbidden from casual bg’s and that would be punishing the many for the actions of the few.

So, instead of making the experience worse to address a bad experience, how about dealing with the players openly admitting to this behavior on blizzard’s own forums?

Afterall, other paying customers are negatively affected by it and this isn’t the time to be chasing off players that want to play normally. It is very likely that there are MORE players negatively affected by it than those that get jollies from it.

4 Likes

WoW is what, 19 years old now? Parties are not going anywhere.

2 Likes

Weird since I play rbgs every season and do regularly well. Just mentioned not to stereotype people and here you are.

1 Like