Premade Queue Exploit

I know that discord on the ones I have run with only maybe 10 people are using that the rest use raid warnings and bg chat. I think that’s only really mandatory if your running rbgs and war games. However that being said I think everyone just knows what needs to be accomplished. Mostly you’ll see everyone talking in bg chat.

1 Like

I have to wonder if premades started only because of so much disarray in Bgs …half the teams going here half going there a bunch off doing whatever and always the afks. Losing to stupid splits over and over again seems futile and even insane. I suppose people just got tired of losing so much to stupid things that they formed communities and such where that does not happen. I don’t know how premades started but I’m pretty sure it was over stuff like that

1 Like

Eh, I think they used the bot excuse for a while. We run with premade raids because we don’t want to play with bots!

In the end, whatever the excuse, it still results in premade raids roflstomping pugs.

:T

1 Like

Just popping in to once again say, people who premade epic BGs desperately need to log off and go touch grass. Ya’ll are a waste of everyone’s time.

2 Likes

Join SAS or whatever other premade community if you’re that upset about fighting them. Strength in numbers :person_shrugging:

1 Like

The perspective you aren’t understanding though is that people just want to log-in, hit a button solo to queue for a random epic, and have a good match against other people doing the same thing. A lot of players don’t want to join a community, wait for them to decide when to run bgs, listen to dozens of people crunching doritos on VC, and/or follow orders from some megalomaniac operating out of his parents’ basement.

6 Likes

wow the visuals you paint… first hand knowledge? or just what you want it to be so you can feel better? just curious where you gained such knowledge about everybody.

Random has zero to do with your opponents.

Their fault.

SAS runs all day.

No one does this. You could try to make your point without resorting to stereotypes.

None of the premade leaders live with their parents. Just more stereotypes.

3 Likes

jinx but you are more savy in the layout than I…your not crunching Doritos are you?

I love Doritos. However, I don’t talk while chewing. And I live with a beautiful view of the mountains. :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t prefer Doritos but I’ll eat them if they’re there.
I lead SPM for years in WoD, Legion and briefly in BFA.

I live in the Caribbean without my parents and work with sea turtles for a living

I do think the premade community should acknowledge the advantages they take and the viewpoint of the soloqueuers. And let’s not pretend a bunch of solopugs can operate as functionally and at the same rate as a disc premade (or vent back in the days of yonderyears)

1 Like

That is very cool! Sea turtles are very interesting creatures indeed.

I was/am a solo queuer. That’s how I started out. We’d rather fight premades, I’ve said it many times. Even when we lose, 99/100 times we still manage to have fun together. We had an AV last night where we felt bad for the other side. On the other hand, there have been some pugs that really put up a good fight, love to see that.

2 Likes

there is very little chatter on discord…i noticed you all chat a lot in your video most of us don’t even go into discord. So there’s that.

Yeah we had a lot of good fights last night as well …which was awesome

1 Like

Is there a way for two premade raids to fight each other without relying on epic bg queue RNG?

The other side probably felt bad too.

:T

think war games is the only way

Doritos are good, but a more refined palate prefers chili cheese fritos :hot_pepper:

Yeah wargames, it requires a lot of planning, alternates all that. It’s more complex than rbgs due to the number of players. It’s not just hey who’s on, type 1 and let’s go! like we do each night.

4 Likes

Those are good too.

1 Like

I enjoy Takis these days

1 Like