Premade Queue Exploit

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Who said parties are going anywhere? They restricted party size to join bg’s and they could just as well block parties from queing if the crap doesn’t stop. I expect any solution they try to be in an equally bad direction once enough complaints are out there.

I remember when, “twinks aren’t going anywhere. Deal with it.” And then blizzard pretty much shattered that community.

“We’ll probably reach a point where parties will be forbidden from casual BGs” You literally just said that in the post I quoted from.

It really is amazing the lengths bad players will go to to justify removing grouping in a social game. Like fever dream on steroids. Premades have been around since Vanilla, 18 1/2 years on.

4 Likes

RBGs are an entirely different game mode from epic BGs.

Stop conflating epic BGs wih every other different mode of PvP and you’ll be able to
possibly think clearly.

Oh, please :roll_eyes: You’re a marginally above average player just like many others in this thread. You chastise people for stereotyping then assume those who have a problem with pug-stomping premades are bad. Then you create a straw-man and claim we want groups removed, when we’re actually advocating for changes that permit > 5 people to group queue into bgs… just not against pugs.

I’m not sure how someone could be so obtuse, unless it’s not about being reasonable or understanding, but concocting absurdities to justify your enjoyment in farming disadvantaged players in uncontested epics. If that’s what tickles your fancy, then I get it; at least be honest about it and cut the act. On the other hand, if it’s not about farming pugs, then you shouldn’t have a problem with a formal premade vs. premade only queue system. So… which is it?

4 Likes

I primarily run solo or in a 5 man these days. Max 10 players. If 25-30 other people can’t deal with 10 players then yes it’s a skill issue.

Do you just ignore the part where I said FROM CASUAL BG’S? I said nothing about removing parties completely.

They have already limited party size from casual premades so it is ridiculous to claim that they won’t address the workarounds these groups are doing to form premade raids. And the first potential solution is to prohibit groups altogether from what is supposed to be a solo que game mode with very limited grouping.

And I’d also like to know where you get the information that they would never address the parties. Especially considering that party size restrictions was already a solution they have tried.

1 Like

And this game is now going on 20 years, they won’t remove them from BGs.

Source?

They have already prevented largescale grouping and outside of banning these communities, the first option is to prohibit grouping from that content.

What do you know that the rest of us don’t?

It be dat way cause it been dat way

Is not a good source.

1 Like

Not going to happen. Adapt or quit queueing is all you can do.

1 Like

My opinion based on how long premades have existed. And how long people have complained about premades yet nothing has been done. If anything, I could see them add a ranked solo queue before removing groups from random BGs.

1 Like

I am. That’s why I would like it to be addressed in some way that isn’t harmful. And I’m sick of half of my team always leaving as soon as it is confirmed it’s a premade OR joining late into it.

3 Likes

Don’t have this problem when I solo queue horde side.

People do that regardless of if it’s a premade or not lol. Especially in wintergrasp.

1 Like

I like turtles!

1 Like

Because that is where most of those communities seem to be. From these threads I have seen one leader of a premade community that is alliance and I have been in with them a few times in Wintergrasp and they seem to be running a small group. And they suck.

3 Likes

Okay so your issue is there’s no Alliance premades?

No. I report that individual every time I see them because I want a competitive game!

I prefer a competitive loss to a stomping victory. I want a healthy gamemode that doesn’t die after spending 16 years in it.

1 Like

So false reporting. Got it.

4 Likes