Power of the primus quest bugged

Received an automated response with no solution to the issue.

1 Like

Having the same problem. Able to get renown through dungeons but no covenant abilities or soul binds.

1 Like

My friend is having the same issue, replying for visibility

1 Like

I was having this problem too after swapping from Venthyr to Necrolord before Tuesday’s reset. I filed a ticket which was answered overnight (after receiving an automated answer yesterday afternoon) and the problem is now fixed for me. A GM logged into my character while I was offline and manually marked The Power of the Primus and A Hero of Great Renown as completed. I’m now able to talk to Arkadia Moa and continue the campaign quests.

If you get an automated response on your ticket telling you to check Wowhead or log out/back in, click on the “I still have a problem” button and you’ll get a real GM eventually.

3 Likes

Thanks for this. I put a ticket in yesterday, so hopefully I can have a similar result this afternoon.

1 Like

Same here, switched from venthyr to necrolord and my covenant is bricked on this quest

1 Like

Same problem, switch Venthyr to Necro as well, when doing the initial couple quests you could tell it was bugged from the get go because Baroness Draka was in the room twice, once on the mail floor and once on the stairs above, both with quests. I guess I chose the wrong order.

1 Like

so this has been bugged for over a month and they haven’t commented on it or told anyone how to fix it?

???

2 Likes

Seems like it, but it looks like a lot of people are experiencing this after yesterday. I think our best hope right now is to just put a ticket in and hope for a response.

1 Like

same issue here. Ticket #: US78159480

Having the same issue and sent a ticket in and after the “Try these steps/look at wowhead” response I sent back that none of that worked. I got this response back:

Issue ID: #78145228

Your ticket has received the following response:

Well met,
I am Game Master Valulaeisha here to assist you today. I hope you are doing well.
Looking into this specific issue, I have seen very few reports of this issue currently. That doesn’t mean there isn’t an issue - but there is potentially something emerging that we need to look into.

I’ve gone ahead and created a report, and linked your ticket to it. I will also ask that you submit a bug report on your end as well.

Reports submitted in-game will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

A GM helped me but only by picking up the quest for me again, which didn’t fix the phase limbo…

I am trying to be patient but its a very big bug… I can’t even focus on regrinding renown when my mind is fixated on not having access to the main hub, the power or even a soulbind.

1 Like

same problem

Same problem here! swapped from Kyrian to Necrolord, Power of the Primus is broken and I cant progress any further into the covenant campaign. I have Fleshcraft but Primordial Wave is completely unavailable, I’m phased past Arkadia Mora as well and the NPC isn’t interactable.

happening to me as well, I really wanted to knock out this questline as soon as possible but its bugging out on me… very annoying

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-change-to-necrolord-bugged/864180

same issue on another post

Just got a response to my ticket, a GM manually completed the quest for me. They said there has been a high volume of tickets recently in relation to the issue, which is being caused by phasing issues. Just keep to it guys, they definitely know it’s a big issue now.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Just curious, how long did it take them to respond to your ticket?

1 Like

Exact same problem, switching from Night Fae to Necrolord.

Just over 18 hours, so the estimate at the time was pretty on point.

1 Like