Power of the primus quest bugged

Damn, I’m just over 24 and no response yet :frowning:

1 Like

This is a good point actually: When it’s something like this, we should both open a GM ticket and submit a bug report.

With something like this, GMs might not have a solution handy, and our big concern is that Blizzard doesn’t know about it or isn’t trying to fix it. Bug reports getting triaged for the devs is probably a better way for that.

1 Like

Blizzard’s response to my ticket was simply turning in the two quests for me. I still can not do anything that involves me interacting with Arkadia Moe or get the Power of the Primus quest.

1 Like

Same Issue Ticket ID: #78162449

I also still can’t access any of my Soulbinds

2 Likes

I just got a response from a GM. The solution was that they turned in the “Power of the Primus” quest for me to open up the next tier of campaign quests. Everything appears to be working now… So, until they find a fix for this, it seems like waiting for a GM response to be the best option.

5 Likes

Thats very unfortunate considering some GM are just not reading the whole request and putting folks back into a giant line…

But I am happy it’s being sorted out for some now~ Maybe soon!

rip same here

Same here boys. Same here.

So this is a huge stand-still in character progression and all of these people are having the same issue. At what point would they create a larger hot-fix for this so their paying subscribers don’t have to go through the wringer of submitting ticket -> waiting up to 24 hours -> receive automated response -> rinse and repeat

2 Likes

Still no solution for me. 100% can’t arena (my main content) without soulbind and condies. Please fix, or at least respond blizz.

4 Likes

Just tried to swap to necrolord from venthry and im having this same bug

1 Like

I’m at over 30 hours with no response to my ticket. Game breaking bug and Blizzard can’t even be bothered to put out a notice.

6 Likes

Add me to the list too. Ticket# 78165220. Solid work, Blizzard.

he won’t let me make tickets on the subject of the primus mission.

GM Shaetaugh just tried to close my ticket with this response:

“Looking at the information you provided, it appears that we have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. While this is being investigated thoroughly by our Developers’ team.”

No other action taken and he marked it resolved…

It’s like they don’t understand how bad this bug is, its pretty much bricking your character if you switch and don’t have a heads up about which Draka to speak to/which quests to pick up/etc.

They should at least disable swapping to Necrolord until it’s dealt with.

3 Likes

At the bottom of the ticket, there should be a button that states Need More Help. Click it and submit it again as it will go to a higher level GM who might be able to resolve your issue.

2 Likes

I’m also stuck in the boat. Going from Kyrian to Necrolord.

Guess I should have stuck with my ‘meaningful choice’

3 Likes

A GM was able to resolve this issue for me. Open up a ticket and ask to speak to a GM.

1 Like