Post with your classic character

Can’t you all see that my pandaren has grey hair from dealing with all the wonderful lovely people in the WoW community over the years? Lol.

1 Like

I play both to be honest. Here is my warlock that I worked on, I also have a bunch of 15-20s on classic cause I like alts.

Do you realize, or even care, that post history isn’t tied to an account? So someone could easily get on four different toons of theirs both retail and classic, and troll anyone. So no, posting on your retail toon doesn’t mean much. They used to have it account wide and now its not.

Don’t you find it annoying how you can’t be logged into both at once though?

1 Like

That’s funny. I just didn’t see what was so “cringe” about the previous 2 posts. Neither was really bad. I just threw in my 2 cents because, you know, you felt a need to “cringe” publically… is that the new thing?

Anyways, I’m done with you. You’re not even fun.

I have had 2 tbis bro. I feel ya

Thank god, the creeper is gone.

lol no, my laptop couldn’t handle that even if I wanted to. It can barely pull up ESO on low settings without screaming at me :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that. I’m honestly not sensitive about it. I just figured I’d bring it up to that squishy poster, so they could reflect on how bad a person they really are inside.

Not quite sure what you were trying to say here.
Speak slowly please

Yeah its just a thing man. I bounced back pretty good luckily

Sup my fellow classic players.

As someone who started in BC and hasn’t done this content since Wrath I’m very pleased with my progress so far. Finally gettin to that 50 area.

1 Like

More and more, this seems to ring true. There’s no real legitimate reason people do so, however they are able to, so some will continue to.

We could just ignore posts from retail characters

10 Likes

Ahh glad to hear it. I’m permanently done. Too many roadside bombs (IEDS)…

/hands Megumilk a book of overused cliches
Your’e not being trendy and cool by saying creeper and cringe, you’re being obtrusive, unoriginal and tedious.

1 Like

If you have speech troubles like I did cbd oil actually helps a lot. Hang in there man and… try not to play any contact sports lol

1 Like

Oh there isn’t? Could you please direct me to the option to turn on my Trust Level for my Classic character? I would really be greatful. I promise I’ll never post on this Legion toon again, as long as you help me locate that option.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

This be a good idea, mon!

1 Like

I clearly stated legitimate. What precisely is it you are trying to do in this very post I am quoting that you needed your current trust level for?

1 Like

Idk I think the obtrusive, unoriginal, and tedious thing on here is to be a passive aggressive and whiny ‘woe is me’ child on the internet and trying to get pity points. Or using the term snowflake while at the same time being an overly offended baby.

Just an idea lmao.

Not sure how I seem to attract low IQ posters with nothing of substance to add for that matter. Bet you think you’re trendy with posting that slash emote on a forum as if it’s not an overused cliche.

1 Like

It’s the same account.